Wake Back to Bed - Absolutely crazy. Works like a charm!

Well, today I got up at 7:35am, went to my meditation club meeting, and came back to bed at about 9:00am. I had at least 4 LD’s throughout my sleep, and they were all the most intense LDs I’ve had yet.

The first two were just me successfully becoming lucid, and then actually getting out of bed, and wandering around. I talked to some people, and I even told some people that they were characters in my dream. I looked at clocks multiple times and always had the same completely-unreadable effect.

However, I still suffered from the same problems that I had last time I posted. I didn’t have as much control as I would like. I really didnt have the ability to change my surroundings, nor did I have the ability to fly, or do anything out of the ordinary really…

I’m sure they were LDs, but, I guess I need more practice or something.

Happy dreaming

Consider repeating “This is my dream. I can do what I want. I want…” and then doing it!

Also, examine this in the wikibook for some roundabout methods to get objects in your dream. (The implication being that you could make similar techniques for flying, etc)

Confidence, Willpower and Expectations used together can result in a lot of control…

Some ppl misread techniqes and use only expectations or willpower, while their inexperience with lucid dreaming takes away their confidence…
Results are poor…

Next time something dont work, Will and expect it to happen, and dont give up :smile:

Its true Ev, most ppl lack patience, so when it wont happen the first time or the second time they get insecure and get doubts.
When i focus at a tech i never have doubts, i just give my full 100% association power, that includes will and expactation but more important even, i crave to have that succesly working, like all my consciousness is aimed like a laser at ons spot only, one goal! That works good, if u got an endless patience also. Iam much like the ppl in the fat east, yogi, just give it your full best and dont even look at the results, just go for it a 100% always and all the time, no matter what the results are. Thats called true dedication.
And for lds that rocks. Also for meditation.

IMO what jeff and ev said can not be stressed strongly enough. Staying 100% focused on your goal and stay confident no mater what happens is important. When you go to bed at night feel excited about the lucid dream you are going to have. I suggest keeping that attitude no mater how many nights you came up empty. In the end it does pay off big time. Likewise negative thoughts will dramatically reduce your chances and will even effect your dream control if you do get lucid.