Finally!

Yup, after trying for a long time, I finally had a lucid dream. Once I knew I was dreaming, I jumped out a wall, and flew a bit. I soon lost the strength to fly, and slow sank to the ground. I then somehow transitioned into another dream, in which I didn’t know I was dreaming.

I was only lucid for a few seconds :sad:.

Wow you jumped out of a wall during your very first LD?? Haha very impressive! :grin:

Congratulations!! :thumbs:

Good luck with your next LDs! :dream:

I’m really stupid though.

This girl I’ve really liked for a long time was getting, erm, close to me, which was how I knew it was an LD. Of course, I go, and jump out a wall :rolleyes:.

I never saw the sky, or my hands.

Lol :smile:

Well, hopefully you get many other LDs where you can prove your affection to her :wink: Don’t worry about it… there are plenty of opportunities to come :smile:

I didn’t have an LD last night. Is that normal?

normal is the majority :wink:

nice work :happy: that is heaps good :happy: just keep it up and u will get heaps more and never be ashamed of how u get lucid lol to be lucid is a gift in it self

Good luck and keep at it

No, I mean is not normal to not have an LD the night after the first one?

lol yer ofcourse what i ment was this. if you had a lucid dream every night and then one night you did that wouldnt be normal, but if you dont ld and then you did have one that would be abnormal, so if you were not to have a ld the next night that would then be normal for you… lol dont worry school is killing me

anywayz yer it is fine not to have a ld afterwards but the more that you do lucid dream the more that you will have them right after each other, also it depends on how much you think about it as well and what techs you do to gain lucidity :smile:

What techs do you recommend?

I still haven’t had another one since :sad:.