Trouble getting Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming

i cant get EWLD! ive been going to lots of book stores and they dont have the book. annoying…

I had the same problem, I ended up getting it from amazon. Have you tried there?

thats my last resort. dont like ordering online.

If there is a barnes and noble store near you,you can always order it there and pick it up in two weeks or so.
If not look for it at your library,I found a used copy there for 5 bucks.

I only found my copy online, even in the library in the city I could only find 1 or 2 books about lucid dreaming. And every copy of them where borrowed :sad:

i went to barns and noble and they sold out of the book. they had 10 copies of it…and they r all gone. :sad: so yeah. i guess i will have to order online.

I got mine from Amazon, I couldnt find it anywhere in real life too…

Why dont you like ordering online?

I’ve found amazon to be a pretty good place to order online. I don’t know what your reasons are to not like ordering online, but amazon is pretty reliable.
If you’re still not comfortable with that, just order it at a book store, like BioHazard suggested. If a book is sold out at a certain store, it doesn’t mean they can’t order a new copy for you.

At the bookstore I go to when I don’t order books online, it usually takes just one day (if the book is available at the big suppliers, which most books are) and I don’t pay any transportation.