Electric power lines

Do you have problems with electric power lines when you fly ? When I fly, my dreams are often full of power lines, and I have to take altitude. :tryfly: Or it’s difficult to navigate because I hardly see them :eek: cause of the fog.
I thought it was just in my dreams, but I’ve read recently that it happend to a lot of dreamers.
Have you the same problem ? I wonder what it means ? :confused:

Hey there, I thought this problem only happened to me. Interesting this is a common occurance. I also sometimes get the fog/low visibility. I think the power lines are a trick your subconc. mind is playing on you, like DC’s that try to convince you that you’re not lucid. You just shouldn’t be conscious in your dreams, much less flying… well that’s my opinion on the powerline phenomenon. In one lucid dream I was trying to fly to the moon… but huge networks of the powerlines suddenly appeared in my path. I tried to fly through and above them, and I was able to, but my angle of flight was too steep after clearing the lines, and I came hurtling back down to Earth (like a stalled airplane engine :eh: ). To people that are having problems with the electric power lines, I think if you just beleive that you can get through them without problems, you should be able to. -Fen

Does it matter that they’re there/ Are you scared or something? :razz:

That’s what I do now. No problem crossing them, indeed.

Not really. I must have felt anxious when it has happend. But as you say, it doesn’t matter. What I want to know is if it’s a recurring problem when flying, and what it could be related with.
If someone has an idea…

I was browsing as guest, and had to log in to reply to this thread!
This happen in a lot of my flying dreams or LDs. I will “take off” and fly upwards, but I’ll notice powerlines near me and become worried.
I’ve never touched the powerlines, but I always slowly hover my way around them.

Isn’t this funny? that more than a few flying lucid dreamers have a fear of powerlines! :lol:

I get powerlines in my way either i am flying or not! And the sound they make…shivers

I only remember seeing powerlines once in a ND. I was sitting in a plane. Otherwise I don’t remember seeing any powerlines when flying, then again I have only flown 2-3 times so far in my LDs. And I usually fly over forests so I guess there isn’t any powerlines there :tongue:

Well,maybe they are there for purpose.Ever tried touching them?Sitting on them?I cant remember seeing anything like this in my dreams but i guess id give it a go…going by the name they run the energy…maybe you could fill yourself up with dream energy?
Just abstract thoughts:)
Take care:)