Can one be awake and still be dreaming?????

writing properly is important to a forum. how else do you convey your message?

anyways, interesting read, this.

Konnart - if you think that there is crazy, you have no idea. if that happened to me i would think of it as fun, because it would help me alot in remembering my dreams. why it happens and how to do anything about it is beyond the scope of my knowledge, but i say go with the flow, and just enjoy the ride.

and besides, since when was it a bad thing to be a little crazy? if anyone sees you talking to a dc while wide awake, it would be a great way to start a conversation, right? if you time things right, and be creative, it might even be a good way to get a date :tongue:

Did I say ban? I certainly don’t think we should ban konart, or dyslexics, or anything like that. While you may have understood what he was saying, it’s a pain to read when it’s all in one long line, and hard to sift through too.

Besides, is it really that much effort to press space between words? konart kept forgetting to. What’s so hard about capitalizing “I” and “I’m”? Giving your post a look through and neatening it up? “askt”? “scatterd”? “mentaly”? “b4”? I mean, is this English?

btw konnart its kinda funny wen i looked in ur post history… instead of riting with commas you rote with dots… thats relly funny…

Hey, I don’t really care about his/her self-esteem. They know that they aren’t writing proper English. They know some people don’t like reading it. What’s the problem with me telling him?

konnart, keep in mind that when you write like that and you have a lot of seperate ideas in your post, people might need to rewrite it before they can give it the reply it deserves.

konnart, doesn’t the fact that profanity is filtered mean anything to you? An automatic system isn’t a warning, it’s a rule. (I think.)

Hey, just look at everybody else who didn’t mention it! (Or mentioned it in good humour). There’s no need to stop writing here. Besides, I’m out to get you, wherever you are… :crazy:

Now I’ll get to what you’ve actually wrote, if I have anything interesting to say about it.

Sounds like that’s just hypnapompic imagery to me. I’m just surprised that using your body (especially talking) doesn’t wake you up completely.

Don’t worry about the rather wierd dreams. They’re always wierd, right? That’s what’s so cool about them, right?

(There are three problems with my post. The first is that I quoted the original post in full, the second is that everybody’s said pretty much the same thing, the third is that it’s a bit tongue-in-cheek. I’m not going to to bother correcting any of them, just to make my point. :cool:)

lyk i sed b4…i didnt know i needed a degree in typing to post here… and you lookt thru my post history but neglected to take note of the post dates…cuz i started using dots after u complained about my comas…pleez stop bieng so anal… and stick to wuts important… dont hate on me cuz i use two fingers to type…
all im trying to do iz b a part of somthing thats means alot to me… :confused:

Konnart you typ as you want to typ a message, its not a grammar school here indeed! On the other hand ppl are free and can say ok i dont want to read that post because i cant make any sense out of it.

So if you want that ppl read your post, you lol shall have to take a certain ammount of effort to make it so that ppl can read it and want to read it.
Thats it!

Btw konnart i have had many experiences in variation of being awake and already dreaming at the same time.
so yes its possible.
for me it came with meditation, hypnosis and trance experience, or just being extremely tired.

Kool with Me…“cant we all just get along”?!

that was good by the way jeff… gotta hand it to ya!

I’ve had that but I wouldn’t have been able to describe it so clearly.

I don’t have a problem with posts unless someone is being got at.

Why does it have to be 100% correct, when we understood what this person said?? My writing skills suck, and i dont want to stop using forums/messageboards just because of that. Not everyone has equalent skills…

You seem like a very egoistic and selfish person then. :neutral:

no, we don’t have equal skills, but the fact is that writing like that , with all one sentence, and no line breaks, and not being a bit careful with the space, and all that, can lead to people having to practically rewrite your post to make sense of it, and surely you don’t want that, because then everybody will just give up on you and go away, yeah? and you dont want that, right? cos thats annoying.

Thanks for reading my post.

If you don’t tell people things they might not like, then… then people won’t know things they should!

True! Good point!
If you keep it informing and not judging ppl dont have to feel offended from it.

I’m not sure you understood, Jeff… the “Thanks” bit was referring to the two quotes above it. In sarcasm. :content:

Hmmm… Could we come back to the main topic ? :grin:
Konnart, there is something I didn’t understand in your first post.

When I’ve read this first post, I believed that your were fully awaken, for instance standing in the kitchen, and that you suddenly had an hallucination. This would have been very very weird. :bored:
After reading other posts, what I understand now is that these events happend when you were in your bed, just after waking up, and that you talked to your brother in a bed near yours. Am I wrong ?
Does it happend just once ?
If so, I had two similar experiences, just after waking up. In one of them, I was in my bed yet when I saw a ball of fire going out of my body and flying in the room. It lasted just a second. I was fully awake cause just after that I went out of my bed and eat my breakfast.
But your experience must have last much longer, if you were talking with dream people ?

my expirience lasted about ten to 15 seconds long… just long enuf to talk to dream ppl then talk to my brother then talk to dream pll again and poof they wer gone… one time there was kids in my room and a road leading out from my wall, i could see ppl on the street on the side of my house… in that dream i was also talking with my wide awake brother… one time i n my room there was couches on both sides of my bed with ppl on them, hanggin out like it was normal… my other brother came in the room and askt me who i was talking to. . . my other concern at the time i posted was the buzzing feeling and twisting rubber noises that i would hear wen i was just at the point of falling asleep but still awake… it almost felt like i was passing out cuz everything would go black and all sounds would just completely stop… i mean zero sound… i would shake this off… but i think im begining to understand what that was… maybe the begining stages of an OOBE, i dont know , but im still reading a few things… but i can say that this has all stopped and i think its bcuz i stopped tryin to LD, ecept for just recently when i stummbled on to this web site… im makin slow progress but nothin close to were i was… for the last three days ive been having dreams where i would get from place to place hovering, like a foot off the ground, and for some reason this is perfectly normal to me bcuz it dosent trigger LDing…

PS. ive also had the expirience of a glowing ball of white blue lite coming from my body, floating around the room and dissapeering into a wall… my oldest brother has had the same expierience…

Hey ! That’s very strange ! :happy: I wonder if other people here had the same experience ? Mine was glowing too, red like fire, and went away from me, straight ahead against the wall before it disappeared.

maybe it’s the aliens… they are watching us you know…

the truth is out there :om:

is there anyway to combine these post with another topic i seen on SP…

Witch topic konnart?