Wild tricked me!!

I haven’t tried wild too many times, but I tried it last night. After five hours of sleep I woke up and was laying on my back enjoying some very colorful HI that I feel is a direct result of my past hallucinogen use. Even though that stuff was a year ago I still experience very different imagery and much more intense after the use of them. OK, so I started to get the body rush and floating sensations and felt like I was going out of body. But I quickly found myself in a normal dream telling one of the dream characters that I had just tried wild and experienced the body sensations but didn’t get into a dream. :grrr: I never became lucid

It’s a good start. You at least carried over a lot of your thoughts from the WILD attempt into the dream.

WILD is tricky that way, you’re always surprised that you’ve already fallen asleep. I guess the trick is to try underestimating the amount of time before doing an RC.

Seeker you just need more experience, it sure is a good start!
Maybe you focusses to much on wild and not on “when iam in the dream i will be lucid!”

Do more RC’s dring the day and you will do them automaticly in your dreams. :content: