Celebrity Cameos In Your Dreams

I had David Caruso in my second LD and we were acting out a scene from “Proof of Life”, which was quite cool. :cool:

one time i dreamt about Janet Jackson getting swarmed by the papparazzi, and in my dream i remember thinking about a mission from GTAIII called ‘Papparazzi Purge’.

In my 5th LD Bill Cosby kept on appearing at random intervals. When asking my Dad in the dream did he know him…

“No…but he sure has some big knives!”

this is interesting mr ags…i’m sure he did have big knives…
The celebrity: were they wearing clothes you have seen them before in and were they different in anyway/how u expected them to be

There is a certain local football player who appears in my dreams ca. twice a week. This has been going on for more than a year. Lately, he has made himself quite useful for reality checks etc. :cool:

Oh, and I had a nightmare once about Michael Jackson being the judge in some reality show. I was terrified of being picked!

I can’t even remember all the celebrities that have been in my dreams. It’s usually related to what tv series that I happen to watch a lot during the day. I have had people from Buffy, Stargate, Babylon 5, Macgyver, Dark Angel, Charmed + from movies. But I can’t really remember those at the moment :tongue:

This is all wicked funny!!! I’ve had dreams with celebrities. I can’t remember them all but I can remember Mark Walhberg. HaHa

Years ago when i first saw ‘‘Wedding Singer’’ with Drew Barrymore I wondered if Adam Sandler sung his own songs in it?

that night I had a dream I met Drew Barrymore in a grocery store and I asked her and she said yes - I bought her a chicken as a gift :smile:

• Silva

My first WILD success I had full lucidity and almost complete control.

Amy Smart appeared in my dream, the chick from Road Trip and Starsky and Hutch.

She may have been from Varsity Blues too but I never saw that movie.

hmm… Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg (my southie).

Some time ago my main dream theme was that of celebrities.
From the dreams i can recall there’s Avril Lavigne,Dolores O’Riordan(the cranberries),Billie Joel Armstrong(Green Day),
People from “The Real World” and others.

My first induced LD had Dolores O’Riordan as its DC; she had a cartoon-like texture. :neutral:

Durring my nap today I had a dream with Vin Diesel and Brittny Murphy in it.
Vin Diesel was killing people and I was flirting with BM :smile:

Hmm, over the past week I have had dreams with Carmen Electra and Brittany Spears in them. :content:

There have been a a couple of celebrities in my dreams: Reece Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, and a handful of Simpsons characters :tongue: no guys though… :neutral:

Vin Diesel :grin: of course, Tupac Shakur, the short dark haired guy who played Charlot’s friend on Sex and the City. Hmmm, I know there is more but I can’t think of them right now. Those were the most recent.

I had a dream once where Madonna was my college roommate, and one where I went to Tony Randall’s house, which was a nice sailboat with lots of teak wood everywhere. More recently I had one where I was giving a backrub to Laura San Giacomo.

I don’t know why these particular celebrities made it into my dreams; none of them have any special meaning to me.

Celebrities never visit my LD’s. :sad:

Sylvester Stallone as Rambo came last night. I have no idea why! He just kinda stood there above his little cave thing and somehow he was connected to these girls I dreamt about too but he was in the woods and they were in the city.

In one of my first LD , Robert Redford was there, explaining me plenty of things about dreams… He might be my dream guide !! :happy:

I had another one starring Will Smith, I would prefer have an LD with Penelope Cruz though…

And last night Alyssa Milano was in my dream ( not lucid, but hey…), wasn’t the worst one i had… :tongue:

mh… Maybe YOU are too famous… :wink: Or you may just not watch TV enough… :content:

Uhhh, off the top of my head, Keanu Reeves as Neo, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jesus if you count him as a celebrity.