If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

I’m seeing a lot of quitters on this forum! Just because you don’t get it right the first couple of times, doesn’t mean its impossible. Stop giving up if you don’t have a LD right away. Keep working on techniques and keep trying NEW techniques. Once you find the best tech for you, stick to it and get better at it. Eventually, you can LD frequently.

Very true - it took me over a month before I had my first LD longer than a few seconds.

Patience and practice is key! :wink:

And sometimes trying hard some technique will kill the thing what for the technique was meant for. If you experience this, just calm down, and take it easy. LDs can happen even without much effort. Too much effort actually can have counter-effect many times IMO.

Amen

I can not agree with this strongly enough. Everyone can learn to lucid dream. You just have to practice seriously and HAVE PATIENTS. The work is well worth it I promise you.

Yeah this is really the Golden Message for anyone who wants to have LDs. Practice, patience… these two words must be holy for every LDer :smile:
Thanks for reminding us, bendrummin58!