Did i meet my dreamguide?

Hi,

I just had my 3rd proper LD (none of them have been high level but i have definately been knowing i was dreaming). But anyways back to the point… I got home from school today and fell asleep to watching some family guy. I dont recall becomeing lucid but i do remember being lucid through the majority of the dream. After a while of a whole lot of boring walking arround, i walked up to a guy that had been in the dream from the beginning, just somewhere in the background. I had a conversation along the lines of this

me: Hi
dg: Hi
me: crazy place this huh?
dg: ive seen crazier
me: so can you give me any tips on LDing
dg: (gave me a few tips, which i already knew)
me: thanks man, anyways i can feel myself waking up now, thanks for the help cya later.

and then I felt my eyes opening and the dream fading away, with me lying on the couch. so was it my dream guide or just another crazy dream character? Apart from that, im thrilled to have had another LD. I have been having quite alot of success lately. Like last night, i Did WILD almost properly for the second time - i got awesome HI and a bit of SP, i wasnt too bummed cos the HI was really awesome. i thought that was enough good progress for the night when i couldnt get from the wild into a dream. oh well im getting there.

thanks

erm, if you meet him/her, you will know.

thats kinda vague. Do u wanna elaborate?

Him/her is irrelevant… for every induvidual there’s an “inner sense of self” or an understanding of all that can’t surface because of the conditioning of the human consciousness… the subconscious shows it’s self to you very strangely, at first… but with knowledge gained through your dreams and experiences within yourself the subconscious due to desire and having the need for guidance, creates a “being” that may appear as an infinite amount of ways.
don’t try to look for it… look for ways to improve yourself, mentally and physically and it will find you…of course you can speed up the process but at what cost?.. experience.
when you encounter this sense of unbelieveable knowledge and pureness, you will just know that what you sense before you is indeed the part of you that is trying to surface.
keep your intentions true and you’ll succeed in time :smile: