Anyone else find themselves to be very destructive in LDs?

It’s weird, I never go to bed with the intention of destroying everything in my LDs, but it ends up happening a lot. I’ve had LDs where I punched holes in my walls, threw drinking glasses across the room, and threw my NES at the wall. It’s not that I’m angry, it’s just so much fun being able to run around the house and pick up stuff and chuck it across the room, :lol: which is something I’d never do in RL. Every time I do it, I start fearing that it isn’t a dream, because it always feel so real. It’s a strong feeling, too! Does anyone else ever do this in their LDs? If you haven’t, maybe you should try it, you might have a fun time :happy:

you think thats being destructive?

muwhahaha

I am satanic in most my lds. Satanic or the serial groper. It does not matter in an ld :smile: Let your id run free

Oh no !!! We have had discussions like this before and they got way out of hand. :confused: Well perhaps this one won’t.

I have thrown a few temper tantrums in my ld’s before. Never threw a Nintendo though. More like thunder bolts. Does not happen often. Once in a blue moon and usually during very stressful times.

It’s not that I have a temper tantrum, I’m never mad at all when I do it, it’s just fun.

well, in the one that I didn’t wake up from I was a manace to society

I wasn’t destructive, yet :uptosomething:

Well, I’ve only had a few LD’s so far, and I haven’t tried being destructive yet… But I think I will next time!

I lead a fairly stressful life, but rarely get an opportunity to vent my stress/anger. And in an LD there’s no consequences for my actions, so… BE WARNED, DC’s!! :devil:

(Just my opinion) Don’t use all your lucid dreams on venting. This is a place where you can experience anything and everything. Feel free to experiment with different things.

i sometimes do destructive things…but not all the time. and ive only had very few lucid dreams. all i do really is mess with stuff. like flying and going through mirrors. even jumping off a building is fun. :razz: you all should try jumping off a building if you want to end a dream quickly. i did that and right before i hit the ground…like 1 inch away…i woke up and flew out of my bed. its weird. yeah…hehe. i have to find a method to have lucid dreams! i cant have one :sad:

Obviously you dont know the power of your own mind in a LD… i mean “throwing a nintendo across a room”? dude, you could blow up your whole house with the wave of one hand, not to mention the whole block you live on… i think you should watch more movies, so you can get an idea of how destructive you can be in a dream, and even movies are limiting… but i have to tell you that once you get over wanting to destroy everything, you might want to try building and creating in your LD,
one time i created a sea of pepsi cans in a mall and i surfed all over the mall on one continous wave… i never surfed in my life but i had alot of fun… and believe it or not, that LD didnt take much imagination at all… i have had alot more complex Ld’s, but im just trying to show you some fun things to do instead of bieng destructive…

Of course! I was being a bit funny in my last post - being a peace-lovin’ kinda guy, I don’t think I would ever want to hurt or kill a DC - plus I doubt I would actually feel better/more relaxed the next day. “Venting” is actually at the bottom of my to-do list… There is just SO MUCH to experience and learn from LD’s that I feel silly using one just to throw stuff. :content: Although, I admit it can be a little fun at times… :wink:

i agree subtle chaos…destruction can be fun. :razz: especially when your angry at somebody or something. then you can just go on a rage and blow up buildings and play it like your playing grand theft auto.