Confused...

Last night I was lieing in my bed repeating to myself that I would become lucid. After about an hour of being on my bed, I laid on my back, closed my eyes and relaxed. I looked to the area above my eyebrows (“third eye” or whatever) And just relaxed, after about thirty seconds or so my ears started to ring and felt the STRANGEST thing I have ever felt. I was being pulled out of my body upwards, chest first. It just felt so damn bizzare I snapped myself out of it. Really, in all my life I haven’t had something like this actully happen to me. I’m glad I did, because now I know it just isn’t bolony. I was also surprised at how quickly it started after I started trying it. Oh yeah, it took me a little bit to get to sleep because of the shock, but when I did the sleep was just normal dreams. I also saw some odd looking shapes on my walls right after I exited it.

But I’m confused, is this one of the ways to induce lucidity? To get into SP? an OBE?(If OBE’s are real) I’ve read about it happening to other people so I know it’s normal. But what is it and what does it lead too?

Thanks for reading and for any answers, I just want to arm myself with knowledge before I go in any deeper. :cool:

Hi Guy !
I had a look on this post, but I didn’t answer cause I’m not experienced in this technique. What happend to you is called WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming), so it’s effectively one of the ways to induce lucidity.

It seems that you are gifted in this technique. I tried it many times, but never was pulled out of my body.
I’m surprised that no experienced WILDer have seen this post. :confused: They could tell you what to do once you have these strange feelings.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I was afraid nobody was going to reply. I knew what I was doing was the wild technique thing(well, I knew it was some sort of technique), except for the fact that I was going to sleep for the first time. And I wasn’t sure if what I was experienceing was suppose to happen.

Anymore replies from the vets of the next step to take would be welcome.
:help:

Yes seems like you’re pretty talented in OBE-like WILDs if this happened on your first try :smile:
You say you concentrated on the third eye… There’s a specific technique (it’s called Suneye) which also uses this, but in another context, namely as part of the WBTB method, whereby the concentration on the third eye only needs to incorporate your wish to become lucid deeply into your sub-c. In your case however, the third eye concentration wasn’t correlated with intentions but with WILD-like experiences. I’d certainly experiment with it further :smile: Especially, try this when you’ve slept for about 6hrs, and after you’ve been awake for half an hour or so, because then you have more chance to have a successful WILD.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!

I’m positive I can do it again now. I half-assed tryed last night but I realised I wasn’t nearly relaxed enough and needed to get to bed anyway so I stopped.