paula's near death exp

near death experience… it was some years ago.
I ve scoliosis - so problem with my spine. It happend in february during my winter holidays. i think it was 3 years ago…

I was in a kind of clinic, where u can cure ur injuries, get fit, and generally get better from various bone, spine etc problems. There was a special chamber with crioteraphy - u go into that chambere where temperature drops below 0 celcius degrees to -130/160. and u walk with 7 ppl there in a small cirlce and u r dressed in swimming suit, socks, winter gloves, and clogs. This teraphy lasts for about 3.5 min.

The event that made me near death happened in other room. There was some gym equipment, matresses for exercising and special “beds” for spine autotraction. Its a device that u use hm… to help ur spine get straight, it helps u relax too. u just tighten special fasteners to ur ankles and then u just hang like a bat upside down… i was showing a lady how to do it.

I used the biggest “bed” coz im really tall, so smaller ones were too small for me. On that biggest bed really huge guys were hanging - that weighted 140, 160 kg even.
But i didnt show her in normal speed… i mad it too fast… so the material that be was mad of, was weakend and the angle of a pipe that connected the ankle fastener with bed that the rest of the body lied just broke.

I fall from 40 cm high and my forehead hit the ground. I felt kinda crunching sound in my neck. My eyes … i couldnt c… i just saw black… and speed. acceleration… and a movie - the movie was awsome…

MOVIE: whole my life, in 3 seconds - all moments… all happy moments and only happy moments, and all ppl that i ve ever met, and expereienced even one happy moment with them… i saw that

i was in a black tunel, accelerating… saw small light somewhere in the middle… and the end… but a hand just showed NO WAY FOR U… go back… i started falling so fast…

i opened my eyes. a guy wasn holding my body… but i was still fastened to the device, hanging upside down for some min - it wasnt good coz when blood goes to ur brain u feel sick…

they finnaly got me back… loosen my ankles… i had great bruiser on my forehead, my ankles were swallowed, i had plaster cast on my right ankle, i felt dizzy… a doctor told me “u ro so lucky paula!!! if it wasnt u, but older person he/she for sure would be dead!!! u should go to church and lie on the ground in position of cross to thank god that u r ok, and u R ALIVE”

… that was my near death experience… it was great… but i dont want to c it again… or maybe just before real death.

omg :open_mouth: the thought that you could have died is too sad. =(
but the experiene it self sounds great! i hope you really have made something of your life thinkin about how you survived.
you should be so happy your safe. :content:

Oh, wow. I had a near-death expierience a long time ago. When I was 1 year old, I had kidney cancer. I still have a scar. My doctor cut all of his appointments for me. I don’t remember much, but I do know that I didn’t have to go through chemo therapy because the removed the kidney right away. It really made me think about life in a different perspective. Near-death expieriences tend to do that :smile:

I just rememberd that I’ve also had an NDE when I come to think about it…

When I were like 6-7 years old, I broke my arm by falling down from a high tree.
I fell down, landing with my head on my arm that were lying on a rock.
If I wouldnt have had my arm there, my skull would surely have been smashed into pieces…

The strange thing were that I did’nt cry… I just called for a friend to aid me while I calmly walked home, told my mom what have happend and she called for an ambulance to come and drive me to an hospitall.

Maybe I just were to chocked to feel anything…

Owwwwwieeeee :sad:

That just… ughhh! Ohh does that get my skin crawling! The fact that it happened during a spinal treatment doesn’t make me feel great either.

Glad you’re ok!

wow Paula! great story … but sorry to hear about your injuries.

I have always been very interested in NDE s
I have read all books by Dannion Brinkley (struck by lightning) and Beatie Eadie (female surgery)

I can’t hear enough about these awesome stories. thanks :smile:

Yes thanks Paula for sharing that with us.

I’m also fascinated with NDE’s but hopefully I won’t have any soon.

Impressive experience indeed!! Again the same features appeared. It keeps amazing me…

Luckily you were quickly safe afterwards! :neutral:

Shocking story, I’m glad your alive today!

Mystery

thanks for cheering me up :smile: ur great guys

yeh, im happy that i survived, and i really look at ppl differently then i used to look… now ppl r more important for me, like precious treasures, coz i know that life is so tiny, so easy to be broken and crunched… life is like a candle in the wind…