Orbs...what do you think of this???

About those remarkable vapor-trails-leaving dots… some time ago I read something about them: they’re called floaters and are usually the result of fluctuations in density and flow of the vitreous (due to floating proteins or cells in the liquid), the central transparent substance which fills the eye. They can be induced by experiments as the one you mentioned. Floaters are normal, but in some cases, an increase in floaters can be a sign of a developping eye disease.

I remember seeing some documentary about some strange part that every car has. And apparently every car has this part even if it has no use what so ever and the manufactureres still put the parts in ever car. IRL there’s no such part in any car. Even really old car’s don’t have this part, in the documentary they started using this part at about 1920 or something.

hmmm, im confuzed…
carparts?

JaRoD, whaat? :confused:

And about those floaters, I got them. See them all the time when I for example look up at the sky. Am I devoloping an eye-disease? =((

I have seen a documentary about those flying things too, I just thought that I would write about the car part. I forgot to write that they thought the part was evil and caused people to kill themselves, and if the car was destroyed in the accident they “evil part” always survived somehow by falling of right before the accident.

I just felt like I should post that because they both seem to be equally “strange”.

I agree with mystic and tomas view.
It shows lol that our believe is easely triggered on an associative way.
We see something and say wow that must be a ghost or an alien or a spaceship, in most cases prob pure association or hope for contact with the extra ordinary to break out of our daily routine.

As someone who has personally had experiences with those who have passed i do believe that orbs are genuine articles 2 out of 10 times.

Mostly they are just dust or even insects, but some are not. Those images are clearly not the real deal, the supernatural orbs don’t show up on normal film only through nightvision cameras as these don’t use flashes which don’t show up most of the misc rubbish floating around. (still cameras are never great for orbs as you catch just about anything)

The second one is reflected and out of focus light that could be a light source, sun reflection. The first one is not light reflecting, insect or dust. But i still don’t believe it to be supernatural.

But i have personally seen orbs that cannot be explained through normal earthly means and i do believe some of them are paranormal. Almost every body here should believe they are possible however for the following reasons.

A. They believe in heaven. (That place where dead people aka spirits go)

B. They believe in astral projection (where the astral body/consciousness sepurates from the physical) If you are caught correctly in the light during an AP physical people can catch a glimpse of you so it’s highly possible a camera may catch a flash of light energy which would look like orbs.

A real investigation will always test tapes and look closely at orbs over 80% of the time they will be dust or similar, but sometimes they can’t be explained.

Hehe, woa. Funny…

Well, jumping into the fray :cool: , id say that i believe in the possibility of these things. I mean, i havent experienced them but still do not deny them. Those pictures do look fixed, but does that necessarily mean that ‘therefore ALL orbs are fake?’

Basically, we cant prove them, we cant disprove them. By natural means, that is. There are a lot of things out there that cant be explained (as Dark Matter suggested) but the scientific community (rather than question and pursue it, being scientists) does not point these phenomena out to the public being like ‘woa what is this?’ but instead just kinda, forget about it or something. :tongue:

Then again its understandable. Most people need explanations for things before they think about them. Also, its probably hard to isolate and test it, not to mention the public’s reaction, government not liking such things…its a complicated world of knowledge, this era… :neutral:

Can someone explain what an ‘orb’ is meant to be?
If the things in the pics arent orbs… then what are orbs?

Real orbs look similar to those pics although they vary in size and shape.

Orbs are said to be the first stage of a ghost manifestation, although as you might have guessed by the posts here you really have to rule out more scientific explinations first such as dust, water particles instects. Once you’ve ruled all the possibilities then you could say the orb maybe of paranormal origin.

Personally i question the validity of the images above rather than the “orbs” on them.

Mybe the ord is, as Dark Matter pointed out, the first stage in a “ghost minfestation”, where your spirit releases the energy and later becomes an ghost.

Ive never heard of it being the first signs of a ghost manifestation until i read it here. Kinda interesting…does anyone have any links to valid seeming sites out there??? :grin:

I haven’t found any good sites on the topic, but just two days ago this article was published about orbs. Though it has a penetrating ET flavour…

I don’t know any sites that can give you acurate information, it’s not something i look at online, but chances are you’ll find about 50 BS or Fake sites for every 1 reable site.

Yes ! I believe it’s true !

… and that orbs are related with UFO ! The proof on this wonderful photograph !

… I fixed it myself ! :rofl:

“The fake stuff is all over the place, which only ever makes it harder to find the real ones…”

Um… well, maybe there aren’t any real ones! :smile:

Those photos are oviously fixed, but have you ever heard of Ball Lightening? This is the phenominan (spelling?) that started the ghost ball mystery. If you don’t know what it is, look it up :smile:

Mystery

Yeah ball lightening is really weird! No one exactly knows how it originates, but it’s definitely a natural phenomenon :smile:

Ball Lightning ? It’s the lightning, but instead of a huge thunder lightning, it’s a fast flying ball, and it’s not such dangerous if it hits you. If you mean that, my Gramma saw it many years ago in the kitchen when she was washing the dishes !
I believe it has not been explained by science yet, probably some kind of plasma gizmo. :confused:

Like many things science denied its exsistance for many years, at least they accept it now.

Not dangerous? About 3years ago there was a storm near where i live a pub was hit by ball lightning, it hit the building and exploded. The outside looked undamaged but inside the loaf area all the beams were burnt black.

Might not be as dangerous but i don’t want it anywhere near me thanks :wink: