The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Knight of Ni welcome!

Well most here have a sense of humor :cool:
We also have a ld4al chat where u can really talk to other members.

Happy dreams!

Hello Everyone!! and Wassup !

I’m new here. Actually my bro is a member and he introduced me to the site. His user name is Dark Sider if you all know him.
He also introduced me to the whole concept of lucid dreaming 4 months ago, and I’ve had about 23 so far. :content:

"allo all!

I came here after a good search on google (you were about oh, third or so down if memory serves) and it’s like hmm, interesting…

One of the reasons I came here was essentially because I realized that I have lucid dreamed before, but without control. Most of it I think comes from my own work with altered states of consciousness and I wanted to learn more, to see if I couldn’t control it and see what I coulnd’t do with it.

I think one of the most interesting expiriences with this was where actually started LD and then went into one of my altered states that I use for one of my expiriments. I still don’t know the results of that because I’ve been reluctant to explain them to the other two people involved because they’re not actually part of the group I use.

This site seems interesting as do many of the forums that I’ve glanced over.

Welcome to the forums Toshiba :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: <|:D
And what are those experiments you’re working on, would be
interesting to hear more about them :smile:

Hello. Obviously I am new to this site. I learned about it from another message board, and thought this whole lucid dreaming thing sounded interested.

There are a lot of things I’d like to learn about, especially controlling certain events in my dreams. It seems whenever I realize I’m dreaming, I just wake up soon after.

Very frustrating…

If you did have a lucid dream I have a hard time believing you would forget it. I do not usually have any trouble remembering lucid dreams.

On the nights where you only remembered fragments:
=> how well did you sleep? If you did not sleep well or long enough that would explain the poor recall.

=> Did you consume any drugs or alcohol? That may have an impact on your ability to recall your dreams.

=> also consider other lifestyle issues such as stress. That can also effect dream recall and lucid dreaming in general.

Anyway, the fact that you are able to write pages about some of your dreams indicates that you are progressing well with your dream recall. (In my opinion) I do not see any reason why you should not be able to move on to doing RC’s ( like r3m0t said do them a lot). Practicing an induction technique like MILD/WILD should be ok at this point as well.

It sounds to me like you are on the right track and doing all the right things. Now it’s just a matter of practicing seriously and allow yourself time to succeed. Keep it fun, stay consistent and above all else don’t give up.

Happy Dreaming

Hey, I’m also new here. I hope to learn more about lucid dreams, and have more of them on my own. Nice to you meet you all. XD

thanks for all the help! :smile:, you probably get questions like this from newbies all the time lol, thanks.

Your avatar still rocks white wolf :smile:

hehe thanks I wish I could do a better job with it though. I had to cut some stuff out to make it under 6k. But for being as small as it is I like it :wink:

Hi Siertes and Nurika!

A warm welcome to LD4all :happy: Good luck on your lucid quest! I’m sure you’ll find tons of information here to help you :dream:

Hey everyone

I came from DVs (please don’t hate on me =)… I hope I can have as much fun here as I did on DVs!

Welcome Ephemeral Chaos! :smile:

Hope u like this site and feel really welcome!
I wish you much fun here and happy dreams!

Jeff

Hi Toshiba, that sounds Japanese! :smile:

Welcome! :smile:
I wish you many lucid dreams and a good time at the forum.
A forum that is now also your forum :wink:

Happy dreams!

Jeff

Hey Stargazer :wink:

We would enver hate anyone!
And i hope also u have here at least half the fun and joy you had at dreamviews!

I hope Dreamviews is soon back :wink:

Welcome and happy dreams!

Jeff

Hey what’s up. My name’s JT, and I just signed up. I’ve always been fascinated with dreaming and any other opportunity to delve into the psyche (did I spell that right?) of one’s mind. I’ve been keeping a dream journal for about 1 and 1/2 months now, and have been trying very hard to have a lucid dream.

Yep.

Anywho, look forward to meeting some new people on this site, and hoping for some advice as well.

Hi bigjt :wink:

Welcome!

To start your own dream journal is very wise when u want to ahve lds.
There are lots of topics here to choose from, about pshyche and also about lds.

Wish u your first lucid dream soon!~

Happy Dreams

Jeff

:wave:

New member!

And oh… just remembering my dreams is great!

Hi Doba welcome!

hope u will ahve a good time here and you like all the info about lucid dreaming!

Happy dreams!

Jeff

:eek: WOW lots of new people. Welcome to ld4all.

[b]Maandans, Risika, Lucid83, EDNx, l2o5z1, DDT, akahad, Crouching Lotus, Subtle Chaos, Aloria, P3tter, holywood_actress, Jab, TOOL fan, Blargh, WhiteWolf, ZeroSky, Knight Of Ni, Ephemeral Chaos, Toshiba, Siertes, Nurika, stargazer, bigjt_63 and Doba. [/b]

I hope you all enjoy being members of the forum. :happy:

Also I would like to say a warm hello to all the DreamViews refugees. We should look on it as an opportunity to mingle, as I am sure that DreamViews will return in one form or another.