Google Illuminated Pen - "perfect for dream journals&qu

Linky.

Seven colour LED pen!

heh cool :happy:

Oh man what a trip that thing would be! I mean, think about it: youre half asleep, and you got the pen set on color-cycle as you sit at the desk, no other light around you. Hehe, personally id probably be too preoccupied with the pen to write down the entry! :smile: Thats too cool! :tongue:

Wow. Sounds cool. I might get one myself. There are many times where I want to write stuff down at night, but don’t want to turn on the light for fear that once the light is on, I will have trouble falling asleep again.

I’m impressed also that Google actually cites that this pen is perfect for ‘dream journals’. They really did target a good group for the pen. I must say.

Hehe yeah, same here. I fear that turning lights on will wake me up more than i want to. Like, shock my eyes and cause a primitive brain mechanism thing (like ‘waking to daylight’ you know?) Also, well, being half asleep and in pitch dark the efforts of navigating my room and finding the lightswitch wake me more than i need (its not near my bed, which is probably a good thing cuz im kind of clumsy when i’m 1/4 awake) :tongue:

Indeed. :cool:

Yeah, i was shocked when i saw that too! I pulled a double-take on that one.

I’m thinking of getting one as well, hehe. Im paranoid though, can Google be trusted??? :tongue: In regards to money, that is, for their search engine is the best.

Edit: for redundancy :tongue:

Google: “Don’t be evil”
thats seriously their company motto

hey i’m with sentients first comment, I’d be staring at the pen and the colors on the wall, and forget my dream. Good idea though, I’ll just have to stare at the pen awhile before I go to sleep and get that out of the way some…

I think you can just keep it on one colour. Would taht help? :razz:

it’s possible for any normal person to keep it on one color, thats way to cool for me though, i’d have to have the thing blasting colors all over the place going crazy fast through all of them blinking in the dark with the colors all over the walls and ceiling and stuff…i really should get one of these…or 2…3 4 5 i could get a whole bunch! ahh imagine having like 20 of them going at the same time, all different color flashing constantly! :cool_laugh:

20 pens all flashing one of 7 colours? And they’re all different? :razz:

yeah that would be sick…kinda like staring at a strobe light for awhile, if you pay attention to the corners of your eyes everything looks REALLY weird. It’s fun but it’s probably not very healthy, especially if you have epilepsy.