The night dreamviews was shut down I had my longest LD ever.

It was really wierd. I am not sure if it was 30-60 mins or even hours. Each time I woke up and went back to sleep I went back to lucid dreaming. I thought I would put this up because another person stated he had a similar experience.

Anyways, if dreamviews does not ever come back up I guess I have to get to know you… So yeah, umm hi! :smile:

hi Crucible and congratulations with your long lucid dream!

i hope its the beginning of way more to come!
so what you like doing in your lds?
And how long are you already a lucid dreamer? :smile:

Jeff

I have been lucid dreaming for over a year. I usually lucid dream every night. I have astral projected before also. (basically a completely concious lucid dream initiated from a concious state) I also had an OOBE once which was very interesting…

In my lucid dreams I usually go along with the dream. Sometimes I change things… sometimes I even go to more preferable places. I am able to do anything I like in my dreams. I guess I am at that point where there is not much more you can do in a lucid dream.

Hi, Crucible, congratz and welcome to LD4all!

Cool, you sound like a very experienced LDer, good luck! :smile:

Crucible

Welcome :wave:

Glad to hear about your long lucid dream.

I do a lot of mixed things with my lucid dreams. Sometimes I exert a lot of control over my dreams and other times I just give them a gentile nudge in the direction I want them to go.

I hope you will still come to visit us once and a while after DV is up and running again it would be great to get to know you.

Happy Dreaming :smile:

this place isnt TOO weird… I think if we DV ppl just ignore the eyeballs we will do fine…
THEY’RE STARING AT ME!!! AHHHH!!! :help: