The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

:content:

hi hi…welcome to ld4all.

Hey… .
I used to be on dreamviews, but it’s shut down… tear…

i’m pretty pumped though cause this seems like a great lucid dream forum as well !
unicorns !!!
So…
what’s up all !?

-Jordan

unicorn…where?

nice to have you join us. :angel_fly:
i’m off to find the unicorn!!!

Hey, welcome, although I am new also(Im from dream views too)

0ops…forgot to say, introductions to the forum should be posted in the following thread:

[The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI)

WElcome Barbizzle and Sparkydawg :smile:
You both can introduce yourself to all at this link Here!

Happy dreams, and i hope you both have a good time here!

Hey barbizzle

Well, I already know you :smile: , hopefully we can have fun in this forum!

Hey SleepSpirit (or is that StreetSpirit…?? confusion)

Anyways, if you’re Sleepspirit from Dreamviews, then you already know who I am (my adoptee!).

It’s great that many Dreamviewers are coming here, hopefully the pourover of n00bies aren’t annoying the original LD4allers…

Hey everyone! :beer:

As you can tell from my registration date, I came from DreamViews. I haven’t been able to survive without it, so I came here as a replacement (luckly, so did many DVers).

Hopefully, DreamViews will be up and running again. No matter what happens with DreamViews, I may still be coming around here.

I had so much fun and learned so much on Dreamviews, I do hope I will have the same experience here on LD4all!

Hey stargazer :smile:

oh so you are je33ica, I found your avatar at DreamViews really one of the most creative i have ever seen.
Really loved it, the one you have now also is very beautiful.

Welcome! :wink:

Jeff

yea !
yeh it is me.sleepspirit,
i miss the old forum, i like that one a lot,
but i feel like i’m a kid who’s parents just moved,
and i’m in a new school
hahh

Same here StreetSpirit

Even though it’s been around a day or two since DreamViews shutdown, my hopes of the forum running again are declining…

But it’s been such a short time…

must think positively must think positively! :happy:

yAy thank you Jeff!!

I would of used that avatar, but it has small details and the avatar restrictions here are much smaller. If I shrunk it, it would be harder to see the details. I had to shrink my current avatar but I like it since it’s very simple with no hidden details.

I’m glad everyone here is as friendly as the people on DreamViews! :smile:

Lol yes we are no wolves :smile:
Not even on a full moon!

Hello, I kinda migrated here from Dreamviews. Well, looks like this is my new home, so I better make myself comfortable :razz:

Welcome Techboy! Take a seat and a soda! :happy:

Jeff

drinks soda on comfy chair :grinnn:

Welcome to the forum!!!

Hey Techboy

yA I know you from DreamViews!

I remember you! I didn’t post very much over there though so you probably don’t know me (yet.) Welcome to the forum.