I saw my hand!!! but....

in a normal dream i was recieveing something for someone and i noticed my hand. I looked at it and it had some black lines on it… I was saying “this is a dream”
but then the dream changed or i woke up or something (i dont think i woke up though)

i noticed my hand but nothing really happend…
i didnt become lucid… Its like my brain sees my hand but tells me “what the hell you looking at your hand for, your not going to become lucid!!”

does this happen??

Yeah this happened to me a few nights ago while I was still trying MILD. I saw my hands and said “oh they look normal” even though they were like green and had 8 fingers on both hands.

From what I have read you should not be surprized if that happens the first few times. Just remember that you need to find your hands or if they look wierd you MUST be dreaming. Try not to associate failure with finding your hands though (like your example “brain telling me im not gonna become lucid”) use affirmations! Or positive autosuggestion. “Ahh well not tonight but soon!”

Trust me its very hard to keep positive, but I have been told patience and I extend that priceless advice to you patience. :wink:

also try and include another reality check so you see your hand and you are like nah they look fine i had 8 fingers yesterday and they where green then to…but just to make sure i will try and push my hand through a wall and if this is a dream my hand really will go through.

its always good to have a fall back :happy:

Try losing your hands in a very vivid ND and waking up grabbign at your hands thinking the dream was real

lol i once had a dream where my hand got blown off and when i awoke i couldnt feel my hand at all :razz: nice tho i would ahve loved to have seen you do that :wink:

I know I was using my dream hands to manipulate my dream universe, and I would see them appear infront of me everytime I would change the environment.