Did I just see what LD4all will look like in the future?

I was going here to check the boards but I got a different homepage for LD4all.
I took a screenshot and did an RC because after I hit refresh it was gone :eek:
So was it a sneek peek at what it will look like?

Could be lol :smile:
but to tell you the thruth is was the rc you ordered by phone yesterday!

Good RC,I’ll have to order more of them :content:

Well, wait till you get the bill! :lmao:

:lol: … next time use phonecards! :wink:

Maybe you should try to explain how the dream ld4all looked like here:
“Dreaming of the new LD4all format” :happy: It’s an experiment in our lucid lab.

Interesting dream!

Gimme. Screenie.

Wait… was it a dream?

i’d love the screenshot but i think i want to wait.

edit// Hmm. Well i think it’s safe to say the “new” look is VERY close to being implimented i notice a page is gone (not going to tell you what lol) and has been replaced by a page i originally made :content:

Or is this a bluff to throw me off the tracks :wink:

In that case, DreamAddict has been having me on. S/he (no, I can’t remember) said that with luck it would be finished this year.

Hey, maybe the Jewish new year was meant…

Well Q has stated that it “might” be finished before the Sunday Express article involving LD4all is published. So it can’t be far off :smile:

Um, no comment about that article. Edit: I meant it’ll never be published. I think.

LOL r3m0t wats the matter with that article?

:eek: I just got a weird, empty frame on the right side of the forum screen. When I tried to find it’s address, it was gone.

this is weird!!
I thought biohazard was telling us about a dream! :confused:

now I dont know what to think :bored:

biohazard, can you email me the screenshot please?

I keep having oddities. Things moving or being in different places than they used to be - that could be firefox though lol

Nope it was not a dream,I thought it was real quick though.
Ya DA I’ll send it to you in a pm,But no one else,Don’t want to ruin it.

EDIT:It was not the new ld4all but an old homepage of it I got when I typed www.ld4all.com in my adress bar.
Heres the pic so you can see anyway.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/ … ld4all.jpg

yup, not sure how it happens, but it’s the old page you find when you use the URL xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/

:peek: you can also see it when you click on the head of the winged figure above the ‘nederlands’

it used to be the splash page of the site, but at some point in time i decided to put ppl directly on the site instead of first displaying the flash page.

i’d love to talk about the new design but my lips are sealed