i can now remember my dreams

i am good at remembering my dreams now but i was want to know how to get started on the LDz
since i read about LDz i have started doin RC but it doesnt seam to be affective in my dreams…
i have tried WILD but this just makes me fall asleep real quick…
i want to stick with WILD though… MILD doesnt seam to be the one for me…
So, any tips on WILD? i have tried counting to keep my mind concious but i manage to get to 20 or some low number like that and come to a halt… then im out like a log. I usually dont fall asleep that early. Im usually one that takes forever to get to sleep…
The big wild thread doesnt seam to be much help… and it a lot to read…

I second this… I fall asleep without keeping my mind councious :help: :help: :cry: :help:

WhiteWolf according to your signature your still new to WILD, maybe if you keep trying you’ll get the hang of it. I’ve been trying for 4 days and WILD hasn’t worked for me.

exidez sometimes can u recall more than one dream a night?

i record two to three dreams per night
however sometimes there is something vauge that i cant remember. For example… Why i was doing all these things in the first place, OR what that thing was i was looking for… that kind of thing
weather i actually dreamed that thing in the first place i dont know. It is a dream after all and you can search for nothing in dreams :wink: