HILD?

Hello…

Alright, so I was over at the Dream Views website, and I stumbled onto a tutorial about HILD (Hypnosis Induced Lucid Dream), but of course, the link doesn’t work… And the tutorial doesn’t exist.

Does anyone have any infomation on, or know against about this mysterious “HILD”? I’m already pretty good at hypnotism, so I figure it might be a method for lucid dreaming that I’d have little trouble with.

HILD…i dont know if im thinking of the same method as you. but ill give it a shot.

you get up after about 5 hours of sleep, as usual.
you then relax and then get in your sleeping position.
lightly tap your right index and middle fingers like your playing the piano; but not too hard or fast.

DO NOT count how many times you do this.
Wait about 30 seconds to a minute; also DO NOT count 30 seconds…just guestimate.
While waiting for that period of time, tell yourself, after 30 seconds, i will perform a RC.
Once the time has passed, proceed and perform a Nose RC, or whatever fits you. Nose RC is where you hold your nose and see if you can breathe or not.
If you can breathe, then you are dreaming. otherwise, try the HILD method again.

If it fails more than 3 times, just give it up and go to sleep.

sorry if this is unorganized or worded weirdly…i gotta go somewhere :razz: if you have any questions just post it right back on here :grin: Hope i helped!

you can just use google to catch the page:

here, hopefully this works crosses fingers

HILD (Hypnosis Induced Lucid Dream) Tutorial