DreamTown -- New LD Movie

I am aware that Pedro is making a LD Movie…but thats taking a bit…and it will cost money, i believe.

anyways, i MIGHT be making a LD Movie. I have done other home videos with some friends and they actually wernt that bad. i have a special software to ad in special affects and animation to the film…so i can get it all pimped out. :tongue: anyways, this is only an idea stage…i dunno if i will actually create the film. you will of course see me if i do though :razz:

i wouldnt make anybody pay for it…i would simply just let you download it and watch it if you want. so yeah…

here is the predicted plot:
A boy is trying hard to have a LD and one night he finally has one. he is sucked in to the dreamworld and he lives through this lucid dream for what seems to be a few years. he will have “journeys” and such and when he wakes back to real life, he has to adapt to everything again.

like i said…this is at the first stage. script hasnt even been written yet :cool: so yeah. ill keep you updated if i continue to make this film.

Lucid dreaming for what seems to be a few years?! That would be an extremely grand experience!

Ohhh that would be soo coolio. Yikes, I still need to see Waking Life!

Sounds like a good piece of work Bendrummin58. Are you using a handheld camera to make it? Those kinda movies are heaps good.

Hope it turns out well ey,

X

Is the movie going to be animated? and also having lucid dreams that last years isnt unheard of, in stephen laberges book one person was recorded having a 94 year lucid dream.

94 year…HOLY COW!! lol. that is a long time. And yes, I will be using a handheld camera, and I don’t know if its going to be animated or not.

Also: just to note, we still don’t know if the movie will be created or not. Might be a while before the final word.