masturbation and LD's

so… what do you look like? :grin:

#Six while reading your post i thought you were a man (are you?) as i always get the gender wrong :frowning: … i read “sexual daydreams of men” and i was like “YOUR SICK BA5T4@#”

Say they’re female. Examine in the left column. :smile:

This is actually very interesting. I recently had two LD’s in a row. This was after quite a long dry spell. What makes it interesting is that I had a bet with friend to see who could go without masturbating the longest. My LD’s happened probably about 3 weeks after I started this bet.

Oh, and yes I did win. :tongue:

I thought people die after 3 weeks…you must have set new record!:slight_smile:

I’m talented, I can go for much longer :smile:

Yeh fair enough, but im still going to read the post before looking at their gender.

after some experimenting, I found the hormonal imbalance created from wank deprivation makes dreams more frequent in a single night.

Welcome to a man’s life.

:razz:, anyways really interesting idea #Six(The Prisoner?Sry, not too firmilur with… stuff) but the whole day, masturbating, and then stopping, do you mean like right up to the climax and stop just before, or whenever? Kinda seems like torture :bored: Lol, should be well worth it though…

acctually in my expieriences it makes me to relaxed to stay awake when going for a wild and i cant focus… not recomended

Who masturbates? Ick.

i’m english: we don’t have genitalia.

apart from prince philip, who’s a bit of a cock.

:wave: hello CasualJesus and EllieEatsMice
welcome to ld4all. I notice you are both new members, we would usually remove posts similar to yours. But since they are first posts we have decided to leave them.
Please try to think about the content before posting, and try to add interesting points… not so called funny comments. :eh:

fair enough, and thanks for the welcome, but i feel it’s right to point out that half of the posts in this topic could be perceived in the same way. however, if you want me to comment on masturbation without resorting to silly puns, i can still hold my own - it doesn’t affect my lucid dreaming in the slightest.

i can agree with that

men :wink:

Ooooh ohh me! I do I do I do!! Hey! I do oohhh!
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

O_O

If masturbation would have caused lucid dreams, I would have been a Lucid Zen Master in high school!

Actually Lucid Zen Masters would be 90% of population:)What a pity!:slight_smile: