"I'm Dreaming"

Sometimes when i hear something all day (like playing mario brothers and hearing the background sound) you start to hear the sound even if its not playing. You THINK its playing but its not, its like hullucinations.

Do you think if i played an addictive “I am dreaming” music file all day that i’ll hear it in my dreams and recognize i’m dreaming? Maybe i could play a sound file on my mobile phone every 80-90 minutes of sleep saying “I’m dreaming”, what do you guys think?

I think it would have to be a catchy tune (like all cool old videogame tunes) to work.
But playing sounds and/or music while you sleep is a method that has (I think) been practised successfully. You could for example, as you mentioned, play yourself saying “I’m dreaming!” or a certain music file that reminds you that you’re dreaming. I hope you don’t sleep to deep to overhear that sounds :cool_laugh:

I got the super mario tune in my head just from reading this. This might work. :cool:

Well, hasn’t the technique to play a recording “I’m dreaming.” been practiced and used successfully? I see no reason that a piece of music cannot have an effect. After all, Goldberg Variations (by Johann Sebastian Bach) made Mr. Goldberg (don’t ask) fall asleep, so I see no reason it shouldn’t be the same for Lucid Dreams.

Yep, I actually paid attention to music Class. We got to listen to Goldberg Variations and some other songs, and its actually a pretty catchy tune.

Yeh, but how are we going to make “I’m dreaming” a catchy tune, darn. Its got to be short and catchy, if its too long (like a song) you won’t hallucinate.