The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XII

Hello Jester… how did you find ld4all, was it a search engine? I hope you get your first lucid dream really soon. :wiske:
Welcome to ld4all arjue, there seem to be a lot of Australian members…we did have an “Australian’s Unite” topic in the lounge at one time. You may enjoy reading it. :grin:
Hello Nodlander :cool: I hope you enjoy reading all the forum sections especially the sticky topics. Good luck with your lucid dreaming quest. :content:
Khuzad, welcome to the ld4all community. It seems I will have to look out for your posts if I want to find out more about you. :peek:
I hope you find ld4all is the right forum for you, RedStarSoldier.
Here’s hoping you all become frequent visiters here… ld4all becomes very addictive! :tongue:

biggest benefit of being an Australian in regards to LD’s is that we actually like vegemite, which is great for remembering your dreams (chockers with vitamin B)

I should probably plan it out before even writing the script. Its quite complex, but basically (VERY basically), its about a dream character called Red Pig who tells the dreamer to do horrible things in real life for his own gain. As the reasons for Red Pig commanding him to do these unfold, we see they’re all part of a master plan with something huge in the works.

Hello,

I’m JVib. I had a ‘slightly’ lucid dream last week and it was an amazing feeling. I began doing research online about it and came across this forum. I’m 35yrs old, work full time and attend school for accounting. I enjoy working out, roll playing games (D&D - Yes I am a bit of a geek), and reading/writing fiction (mostly horror).

I’m hoping to be able to learn how to have LD’s. I am a complete beginner and have only been keeping a DJ for the last 2 days.

Hi there. I’ve been coming to this site for a while now (about two months), and I’ve been attempting to achieve lucidity ever since I began. But despite keeping a (largely fragmented) DJ for the past two months, and performing RCs constantly (to the point where my family and friends thought I was insane!), to no avail. So I thought I’d sign up. The forum looks as good as the site :smile:

Hi all… :content:

Just discovered your site a couple of days ago, and have allready posted a long thesis for my thoughts on LD’s and OBE’s in the “Beyond Dreaming” section…

I have been learning to stabilize my dreams to go lucid for quite a while on my own now, and hope to learn even more by coming here!

P.C

:cool:

Hi jvib :smile: Welcome to the forum!

I hope soon you have your first full blown ld experience!

Good luck and i wish you a happy staying here at the forum!

Jeff

Hi Fetid welcome to the forum :smile:

Dont give up, can take months sometimes before your first ld is there to enjoy!

Good luck and happy dreams!

jeff

Welcome Daimos :smile:

Great you already have lucid dreams!
Well there is so much to explore that iam sure you have a to do list for your next lds to come!

Good luck!

jeff

Daimos

Welcome,

I look forward to reading your posts. :smile:

:wave: A warm welcome to ld4all jvib, Fetid and Daimos.

I hope you all enjoy being part of the ld4all community. :content:

Hello,

I found this site through the Lucid Dreaming Wikibook.
I used to have alot of LDs but not so often at the moment. It’s good to see so many people interested exploring this amazing subject. Joining this site last night inspired a lucid dream.

Great site! :smile:

Hello Elder welcome to ld4all forum :grin: . I’m glad we helped you to have another lucid dream. We have a Dream Diary section where you can post your lucid dreams if you wish. :wiske:

Hi! I’m new here too… :tongue:
I’m new to lucid dreaming, so far I had only two :content:
So, I hope to learn a lot from you!
LoLo :wiske:

Welcome to ld4all forum lolo. I hope you get more lucid dreams very soon. You will find a lot of inspiration in the different topics here.

BTW you have an extra bit of code in your sig
“A dream is an answer to a question we haven’t yet learned how to ask” [i[u]:d0ac08e2ea[/u]] Mulder, The X-Files[/i:d0ac08e2ea]

Just delete the underlined parts…

Hi!

You’re completely backwards. (See quote).

Hello Everyone!
I’m really excited about this topic of lucid dreaming. I’ve heard about it infrequently and thought it was something only certain people were born doing.
I can’t wait to get started. I would love to conquer some of my fears in my dreams especially in the dream when I’m living again with my mother. (That’s quite a nightmare!)
I’d also love to fly and talk to my dream people.

I almost feel like going to sleep could be a trip to Hogwart’s!

The funny thing about this all, is that my boyfriend is always trying to get me to go to bed at a reasonable time, otherwise, I keep him awake. I’ve always thought sleep got in the way of things. Now I have a whole new take on it!

Glad and excited to be here!

Alicia

Thanks! :wink:

Hi!

I have been lurking around for a few days, and decided to join the community. I’m new to lucid dreaming, but a couple of years ago when I often had nightmares, I used to realize I was dreaming during intense nightmares, (I had loads of those a couple of years ago. almost every second night. most of them were dreams were i was chased by something) I then usually closed my eyes for a few seconds in the dream to awake. I didn’t know about lucid dreaming then, and didn’t even think of trying to take control of my dreams.

I found a link to this site on another forum, and thought that it seemed intresting, and well worth a try.

Hello laughhearty, I’m not a natural lucid dreamer but I have had 7 LDs so far and they seem to be getting more frequent. Most people here do a lot better than me. :wink:

It seems ld4all will have a beneficial affect on your relationship. :grin: Let us know when you have your first lucid dream … we have a sticky topic in the dream diary section called “my first LD”

Welcome to ld4all tfyp. I’m glad you decided to “un-lurk” tfyp. Since you have managed to realise you were dreaming in the past you should get lucid dreams in no time. :wiske:

Good luck to both of you in your quest for lucid dreams.

Hello, I stumbled across this site in my search on lucid dreaming and thought it looked like a nice place.

I’m not completely new to lucid dreaming as when I was a child I had lucid dreams very frequently (which usually entailed me stripping naked and flying around, in that order :tongue: ) But somewhere along the road of growing up I lost the knack and now it’s 20 years later and I want to give it another go.

While lucid dreaming is tons of fun (who doesn’t like flying around naked?) I’m primarily looking into it now to help with my writing.

So, a big hello to everyone and nice to meet you all. :smile: