Lucid Vision of Satan and Jesus

Well, I got an awesome LD a few nights ago. It was a LD but I’ll explain how I think it was ‘Beyond a Dream’. Here goes.

Heres how it went. I wake up from a nap in rural upstate, Cambridge, NY in my step brother’s bed. But I don’t remember how I got there. I stand up bleery eyed and wake myself up. Everything seems to be fairly normal here. But when I look out the window everything is especialy vivid and the sky looks deep blue, almost violet in color, without any clouds. I thought everything looked oddly pristine outside.

I walk into the hallway and then peek into my brothers room hes lieing down and I hear a soft huffing sound from him as he sleeps. I remember seeing a fan and that it was turned on but I didn’t hear the sound. I didn’t register it as something out of the ordinary.

I walk back into my step brother’s room and pack a bowl and smoke it up. I’m feeling energized immediately so I decided it would be cool to go on a walk. I start walking down the street on the sidewalk and its warm, and maybe around 1-2 pm. I remember thinking I heard alot of planes overhead but didn’t see any. I just kept hearing a constant buzzing noise. I keep walking.

At this point I haven’t realized i’m dreaming yet. I just keep walking…it seems like I was travelling quite quickly because before I know it i’m on the train tracks several miles away from my Dad’s house. Nature, around me, like before just seems vibrant and colorful but in another way. Dead of life and sterile. I kind of stopped here and gazed at the sky for awhile and the colors were so brilliant. I saw floaters and sparklers in my sight and I was just awed by the clouds. I was startled then by some dogs that were barking behind me. I started moving more quickly because I felt like they were after me. I was able to anticipate the wood seperating the spikes quite easily. My vision was outlined in a fading red to blue color. It was like superimposed on my normal vision and it expanded what I could see as I ran. I saw my feet move even though I was looking straight down the train tracks as far as I could see. I remember being able to make out subtle details-what must’ve been miles ahead of me-out of the standard chaos of shadows and color.

I would keep hearing dogs all around me. But when I stopped thinking about the dogs. I would stop hearing the sounds. This is how I figured out I was dreaming. As soon as I started to think about dogs and how they were chasing me I would hear dogs barking in almost all directions.

I thought this was hilarious and I had a humerous but awesome, good feeling. I lied back down on the train tracks then and continued to gaze at the clouds. And… HOLY SHIT… I found I could move the clouds. I could form them in any pattern I wished. It was really weird at first because it seemed like I had the paranoid affects of marijuana…even though it was…dream marijuana. And the dogs would keep forcing their way back into my awareness. Along with an intense feeling that I was being hunted by extremely dangerous Illuminati agents or something. I mean…thats pretty sever paranoia for a bit of pot. The affects must’ve been boosted because of the dream.

I am an avid meditator in reality. And I decided I should meditate to get rid of some of my jitters! I began to move through buddhist mantra. I also did some breathing exercises. I found that I had more control as I meditated!! I was able to move the clouds easier and I made birds appear and generaly made a lighter world. Everything seemed to shine with innate contentment and happiness.

Ok heres where the dream began to get really scary. I continued to meditate and did some weird things with the repetitve pattern of the train tracks. After I got bored of that I looked back up at the clouds and I saw this yellow spot of clouds jut out from a group of them. I was sure that this was the “Yellow Submarine” of Beatles fame. Because it looked just like one. I thought it was a sign from John Lennon or something. Soon thereafter a huge dragon made of one huge cloud taking up nearly the entire sky was formed. It was the only cloud in the sky. I saw that it looked down at the earth as if surveying the inhabitants. The thing looked plain evil and was a darker hue then the other forms I’d seen. I felt that it was a being of sorts and that the clouds were there to protect it from being seen from human eyes. I analyzed it for awhile. Then it began to turn its from towards me. The neck and head moved and I felt a huge fear enter me. It was looking straight at me…its as if this great beast noticed that I could see it. And It was unhappy. I was piss fucking afraid and at this point I kept trying to wake myself. The dream didn’t seem to want to let me go, though. The clouds then began to reform and this time I saw the face of satan. This was the face of evil. Its difficult to describe but it was just fear incarnate… The face grew in the sky and it seemed to descend towards me. It kept comming closer and closer. I was paralyzed, standing on the train tracks and then below it formed what I was sure was the image of Jesus on the cross. It took me an instant to be filled with a great love and hope and just then I was able to wake up.

The weird thing about this, is that I am not a very religious person at all. But I fel that the whole thing was very good vs evil. That somehow Satan was loose on the earth. And Jesus was waiting for his reign of evil to end…or waiting to see who would embrace him for safety from the chaos.

But then again… I think that it could have been residual fear from my days of being scared witless from Sunday School. But still what a tremendous dream experience it was. It was long and dramatic. It happened a few days ago but I still find myself remembering parts of it. I feel that it affected me quite deeeply. My next lucid dream will definetly involve meditation and or dream drugs.

Please, whatever you do! please don’t make this into a christian thing!

Nothing christian about this, you had a dream about jesus and the devil, and if any of you christians are about to post something about Jesus showing Void Infinite his love or some other shit like, you can forget it right there and then :razz:

Intresting dream, lots of details so it must of been a high lucidity. Congratulations on the LD. :smile:

Mystery

Why so biased, Mystery? Do you think that here are some religious fanatics residing here, or is there any other fear in you what made you to comment it that way? :cool_laugh:

Just interested.

P.S. I would reacted with same way if some biased religious fundamentalist would posted something in the same mood.

Cyrus, lately I’ve read a lot of crap that christians have wrote so I guess thats what made me react in that way…sorry, you never know though, there could be some extreme christians hiding here somewhere.
looks around
:razz:

Mystery

Hehe, ok :tongue:

I’m just wondering how you can interpret ‘A lucid vision of satan and Jesus’ in a non-religious way? :tongue: Great dream, though. It looks like you managed to get quite a good level of control. I thought it was quite amusing how you managed to turn the dogs on and off with just your thoughts. :smile:

The dragon that I saw in the sky could have been my own ill spirit attempting to eat me. It looked down at me, it changed its attention and peered at me with those bloodshot eyes and that slithering tongue tasting my future demise. I longed to destroy that dragon. And I also longed to control it. I wanted to love it and I wanted to rest in its angry determination. I saw in the sky that day, my fear… which was a man in a coat holding upright a phallic hallucination. I saw in the sky that day what seemed to be the outline of another sentient face potruding in light going far out…andy beyond the clouds. I wondered, as I sat on the train tracks looking down each way consitantly in turns of length that seemd to last forever, if that this form was trying to send me a message… it was well sent. It was a message that I couldn’t ignore. I began to feel nauseated and a cold fear flew over me as the droning noise of the barking dogs could be heard. The noises of the dogs seemed to turn off as soon as I stopped thinking about them, and I knew then that I created my own reality. But it was a fleeting chaotic understanding. Its almost as if, as a puppet, I could see a lone ethereal string and one of the five fingers of god that manipulated it. But at the same time the bondage of several other strings were being wrenched by this god in an attempt to realign the movements of the doll I had become despite the single malfunctioning string. I was that finger. Moving the string tied to my spine. It became apparrent that I was a giant walking on the earth as a child, a selfish one, at that. Omnipotent claus wrapping importance around a false portrayal. I looked up into the sky to view more of the mystical archetypsese of my psyche. And there I saw the horned face of satan seemingly laughing at the blind and wretched masses unaware of an unfolding of which all was participating, a consistant, tarnation. Below the face of evil was the face of good, the symbol of compassion and love. A symbol that had been branded into my head since youth. That was Jesus bleeding on the cross. I was scared and I was feeling ill… My head is still reeling from the ordeal…I’ll write more later.

sorry mystery, but you used the c-word first.
theres alot in the bible about dreams.
there are two extremes in the universe: fear and love
every story is the same story, with different twists and details.
its all a giant puzzle made to do one thing,
and you wonder why bringing up God gets everybody riled up.

the bible is a work of fiction

Yes, exactly. Everything that passes through our awareness is a great chaotic scheme wroughht of our own imagnings on our state and level of fear and of love. For me Jesus and Satan are in there because I grew up as a christian. Its just how I interpert some things. Though its odd because I thought I had transcended these rather primitive archtypes long ago.

I had a similar vision.

One night I awoke in a state of sleep paralysis and started hallucinating again.

I felt a hand suddenly grab my leg and pull me off my bed (I sensed it was a demon). When I fell to the floor (or did I?) I woke up (or did I?) and tried to go back to sleep.

The door to my bedroom opened and I stood up and approached the door. Outside the door was total blackness and a blue image of an old man appeared (it looked a bit like a hologram). I sensed it was Satan and I became even more afraid.

I closed my eyes and began praying which seemed to fill me with confidence. I opened my eyes again prepared to actually fight this vision but another vision, this time of Jesus, appeared behing the “Satan”. Jesus held up his hand and the other vision disappeared.

I then woke up in my bed.

Needless to say I didn’t sleep the rest of the night.

Void simply lost control when he let his fear over take him. The image of a dragon would lead to that of Satan (after all, isn’t Satan sometimes refered to as a dragon?).

And of course, Jesus is related the Satan. So it’s little surprise you saw him as well.

With Khori, Laberge explaines this is in EWLD (with a fairly similiar example).
He saw a dark figure, and expected it to be Satan - and so it was. And just like with Void, that of course led onto the idea of Jesus.

Void nice detail… interesting dream. Not that in any way shape or form was experience similar. But once I was lucid, hopping along Egypt having a grand ole time when I was hopping into Italy, my attention was drawn to the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen. He was on a balcony. So, I hopped really high and glided onto the balcony. He was nicer than he was nice to look at. When my eyes shifted downwards, I noticed that he didn’t have legs but animal legs with hooves, woke up there.

( I know a lot of people are going to attack me for this… :neutral: ) But I would take it as a sign of something. What did it mean to you?

I think it showed you that God can cure evil, he woke you up in time. But your dream is whatever you percieve it to be.

Mystery…please try to accept Christianity as a relgion. Christians are not all tree hugging people who yell “the power of Christ compels you!” :tongue:

I know that you don’t agree with it, but can you please respect it? My friend is an Atheist, and although I don’t agree with it, I respect it.

But really…how can a draem about Satin and Jesus NOT be religiously based?

Just a guess but hmm, it could just be symbolic…

Why God?

It didn’t really mean much. I have to admit that it freaked me out. It really didn’t mean much at the time but I could put some thought into now.

What are you thinking dreamer_chic?

sighs I really don’t feel like arguing right now, but you can believe whatever the hell you want and I’ll believe what I want. And I believe that the bible is not a work of fiction, that God exists and that Jesus died for my sins. So I ask that you respect my beliefs and don’t post something with a pure attempt to incite a flame war or make yourself somehow seem big.

I don’t go around preaching to atheists that they’re gonna go to hell, so they should give me the same courtesy and not insult my religion like that.

hmm…it could be symbolic of good and evil I suppose. I never really thought about that.

And I think that ags_rules has a very good point here. :wink:

dreamer_chic,

I thought at the time it really was Jesus and Satan. I felt very close to God at that time in my life.

Lately I’ve been wondering if it was a dream or is it just that I’ve forgotten what it was like to be near God?