How do I get things to blow up!??

This morning was great. A friend called around 7:30 am, we talked for about 2 minutes, I went back to bed and had roughly 5-6 LDs until about 10am…only some of which I can remember. But in one LD in particular I remember I wanted to try to make things explode…so I pieced together this enormous rocket launcher type of gun thing (I’m such a girl and know nothing about weapons) but everytime it hit something it would just make a little poof and nothing would blow up. Although in some of my other LDs I was actually able to summon people and they were the right people for once so I am making some progress with that.

I have only tried throwing eneryballs in my LDs and they don’t have that much power. Maybe you can try to expect them to be really powerful. You can also try to visualize IRL that you have a rocket launcher and that you fire and that the rocket is really powerful. That could help to get your mind used to expecting big and powerful explosions. And wow, 5-6 LDs in 2.5 hours :eek: :cool_laugh: that’s just so nice.

Sometimes its easy to get the result than to see it happening by this I mean you can launch the rocket at the target then see in another direction and the return to see what has happened KNOWING that everything will be now blown up. Another example: if there is a wall and I want to create a window in the middle with the practice you will do it easily but in the begining its easier to turn your head and not to see it, and then turn back your head KNOWING there will be the window there. Its all a matter of practicing. Hope you don’t blow up two much out there :tongue:

I’ll just say what they said. In your dream, KNOW that you can make a huge explosion. Dont think, but know. make sense?