traveling, dream planes, what have you

i’m real tired and out of it so sorry if this doesn’t make sense, and i can’t think of a good title, and i’m not sure what i’m about to write.

the other night i was having a lucid dream and i flew up so far, and so fast, but i couldn’t see anything, i was in a void, or something… a whitish one though, and it just kept going, and it felt good, it felt joyous and … like… an adrenaline rush sort of, and i laughed a little, and then it stopped and i felt my feet on the ground, and though i should have been in space by now i was just standing on a ground that looked tiny, and then, back in my yard, I think.

at that point i chose to transport to somewhere i went two days ago, except it took place in earth (this is not what i wanted)

… but after flying, i felt this incredibly distinct feeling like “you have just entered somewhere else” like, i just left a dream universe and entered a new one.

and that, there was something inherently different that i had just done, some sort of transformation, but i cannot remember what, it might not have been any tangible difference, just a perceived change.

and so this makes me think, i think i’m close to figuring ou what it is i’m trying to talk about right now, if i just decide i want to and i rememebr to investigate further… but it’s like… the void… it’s like crossing over from MENTAL to… something else… it’s like, you’re stuck in a programed dream environment, but there are ways to leave it where new “laws” and “rules” are established… as in, if you had a nightmare and everything was constantly scary, if you could do this, this “shift” i felt… then no longer would the endless feedback chain of monsters follow.

but though i said it felt like leaving the “mental” it… in some ways, was much more mental than ever, you summon a person and they are extremely lifeless, you have to animate them, even if you’re trying to summon a “real” one, where as in if you are in a “buffer” between a lucid and non-lucid dream,a nd you get lucid, but you stay in your NON LUCID ENVIRONMENT (a dream your mind gave you, not a dream you tried to give yourself) … the people there are real. (not necessarily real, i mean they behave in a programmed and intelligent way in comparison to the empty shells of dream characters that exist)

so i don’t really know what this post is about… there are these kinds of dreams that are largely hard to remember and not in first person that deal with large volumes of communication, symbolism, and information… example dreaming about someone copying my worksheet and worrying i’ll get in trouble for cheating, the next day, my teacher talks about two kids that cheated on a quiz, she was in that dream, and we were communicating, but what happend i dont’ know.

i know it was “normal” to a degree but the combined recollection is just a swirl of imagery.

and it’s like… it feels as if there are different dream realms… and i don’t know “where” they exist or what they do, or how they differ, if it’s just my minds way of creating order for me to explore…

but…

you seem to be able to leave the “default” dreams into a “new” place if you either fly so far up that your environment falls apart… or you meditate in dream (it’s best when you aren’t lucid… sadly) … or… if you like… just straddle a void for a while, or go somewhere unrealistic, like finding a gateway in a closet.

it’s like there are exit points and ways out of the dream into a totally different “type” of dream.

and iw onder, well, maybe, is there a gateway to access different parts of my mind? It cannot be done with will, that just creates illusions, it has to be done almost intuitively, on accident… but then agian, these illusions, you know they are illusions, though you don’t want to believe they are… so maybe if i found … something, i would really know.

I dont’ know… i just need a place to gather some thoughts into words… and so that i do not forget these ideas… it’s just, that feeling, it was… something i didn’t care about while dreaming but now it feels important.

kind of like, the feeling of instantly shifting from your body into a dream through WILD, you KNOW you have just left somewhere and entered somewhere new, that’s how it felt, in the dream…come to think of it i even had a split sense of body, i felt my feet on the ground even though iw as flying… astral body separation? I don’t know…

The description of ‘the void’ sounds awsome. The only thing I have had close to that kind of experience is dreaming about huge planes and slight light in the distance, often coming from a big house.

I work on an airplane ramd and it is really big, it is about the size of ten football fields (a guess). For some reason, this often gets mixed into dreams that have nothing to do with my work. And for some reason this makes my perspective reach a lot further.

I don’t know anything about the realms of dreams you speak of. Guess I have yet to experience anything like that. I admit that I am not even close to experienced as you in lucid dreaming though. I can tell by your numbers.