Trying to find EWLD...

I want to find EWLD in a bookstore, but I am having trouble. I went to Waldens books, and looked for awhile. I looked in Psychology, Self-improvement, Sciences, Philosphy, and New Age. New age had some OOBE and astral stuff, but no lucid dreaming. I asked the people who worked there but they were clueless. So has anybody found this book other than online, becasue I would have to get my mom to buy it and explain to her what it is about…

Have you checked your local library?
publiclibraries.com/

And if they are not available, you can contact them to make a request.

If you click on books in the wings at the top of the page you can order it there and Q gets a small commission for the sale. It is a great way to help support the site.

The bookstore doesn’t have all its books you have order some. Go to the lady/man working there and request a copy.

Just get it from amazon.com

either buy it online, request for shipment, or get the pdf format online, which ahmad has.

at borders they had a computer by the front that you can use to search for books. thats where i got it

Is he giving it away for free?

I can’t believe there isn’t a single lucid dreaming book in your book store.

I don’t think legally, but I seem to remember an old member with a web site with it there… Also had some downlaodable tutorials… Was it James? or Pilot… God, too tired, can anyone else remember?

Nope, those full pdf e-books are not as legal. But i just did some search (yes, i admit that i have one of those e-books myself), and i was unable to find ANYTHING from LaBerge in local libraries, and i’m 110% sure that there is nothing about him in our bookstores over the whole country. And as i don’t own credit card the way to obtain it would be pretty hard.

But if you want to read it electronically, you can find it by going to another forum within those forums here:

Lucidity Centerstage —> Exploring the World of Lucid Dreams e-book downloads

some free info on lucid dreaming:

The Wiki book

A course in consciousness mainly about WILD

Bunch of other free info including Labarage interview