You weirdest dream situations???

LMFAO! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. . .

:smile:

i dreamt i was an inviscible elf, and other elf soliders were chasing me, but they couldnt see me, so they used the kid elf prince’s to find me (the prince’s were the only ones who could see me)
so i was like in metal gear solid, sneaking around the castle trying to get away from the soliders :smile:

In another one Dervish dances came and chalanged me and my brother to a duell, they were girls, and had swords and stuff…we did not, so we had 10 mins to find something to defend ourselves with :smile:

oh, and another time i was sitting in my bed with 5-6 friends…and suddenly we hear this music from my dads bedroom next to mine…so we’re like…??? so i can see through the wall, and there is lots of old people dancing to techno and dance music, and haveing the best of times :smile:
and then a girl walks out to spy on them in the kitchen, but she gets busted, so there comes this old lady chasing her into my room, and we stand there holding the handle, so she cant some in…
Later i see david letterman show, or jay leno or whatever, and one of my friends sitts there talking about sex with multiple people, and orgasms and stuff :smile:

Does being chased by King Kong (who, by the way, is holding a very big water pistol) count?

the most strange was probably when I sellotaped a cat to have the right facial expression! :cool_laugh:
I have lots of strange dreams…

Once the walls in my bathroom where bleeding :eek: . Then I woke up and walked to the bathroom and they started bleeding again and I got lucid and woke up and went to the bathroom again. But this time IRL.

Were they still bleeding IRL? :help:

BTW, this is some funny stuff guys…OMG…Am actually laughing out loud. Can’t help it, and it’s 12:40 AM

my arm was a pink liquidy substance in everyone of my dreams last night.

i thought that was kinda weird

Nazca - No luckily they weren’t bleeding IRL :content:

i remember in one dream i had a while ago i was chasing an old lady with the rocket launcher from ut 2004, trying to get a lock on her. i didn’t get that though, cause the whole chase was in an abandoned office building. the weird part is that i happened again, and again. the last time, i had like 4 pistols, and then i got in to a dark room, and there she was, just standing there with a evil look on her face. i pulled the trigger, but the gun i was holding was empty, cause i used the bullets up during the chase. then she started breaking my arm, and i woke up.

in another, i was in this huge mansion, that was laid out like a maze, and was fighting some scary guy, i was using a gun that looked like a rocket launcher when laying on the ground, but was some sort of plasma cannon. it was a good gun, but slow as hell to reload. in the end, the bad guy won. i was trapped in a room with two ways out, and he was covering them both. he said i could choose how to die, by which way i try to escape. i then made time go really fast for a while, hoping someone would show up and distract the guy, but no one showed up. then the dream ended.

i know, i need to cut back on my playing games…

I’ve had some bizzare dreams. This one is more of a nightmare than anything, but nonetheless quite strange.

OK so my friend Angelo comes into my class and gives a presentation on ‘theses’. However this is not in the sense of what the word means. In this case, a thesis was something to the effect of, when you reach an age of maturity, you’re supposed to proclaim your belief that there are two levels higher than God… :eh:

Also one of these gods was some sort of shaker made of wood. I saw a brief computer-like image of what it looked like.

Ok, so in my dream, I was supposed to be a little kid, so I decided to do a thesis, thinking I was mature enough. Well it turns out I wasn’t, so whenever I did or said anything immature I would feel a pain in my side. :eek:

Finally I got so sick of it that I prayed to God to ‘abort’ my thesis so to speak. Then my dream ended.

Kinda weird eh?

Hmmm, me too.

I’ve had dreams where I was running from playful lions, I locked myself in my room and began to piss on the walls, bed, clothes…and it just kept coming…

Hmm…water sports?

Sounds kinky! :content:

Being a planet involved in a cosmic conflict with other planets a few years ago was quite a strange experience.

ROFL Johan! :lol:

I once was an indoor plant. Strange… but that dream was kinda boring :tongue:

I was a pea plant growing up a fence once. It was very peaceful, and I could feel all the leaves like it was my limbs. :cool:

I have tried to connect to IRC from ATMs, the counter in our shop, a suitcase, a radio etc…Even from a toilet. Maybe it was some kind of withdrawal?

Being a part of an alien/human intergallactic war, sitting in a spacecraft while having 100000 alien spaceships firing plasmaguns towards you is pretty odd, but beautifull. ^-¨

strange dreams huh?

I had a strange one last week. The beginning of it was pretty normal but the end was freaky.

I was in a parking lot and there was a couple having sex on the pavement about 20ft away from me. I watching them, and I suddenly realize that the woman (who was on the bottom) is dead. The man stands up and has an enormous erection. But it wasn’t a normal penis; it was an alien that had attached it to the man. It had a mouth with lots of little pointed teeth and had eaten the woman’s insides during sex. I pulled a 38 revolver out of thin air and shot the guy in the chest. The “alien penis” detached from the man and tried to run away. A female scientist, wearing a lab coat, grabbed it and put in a cage with a bunch of other alien penises.

When I woke up I was a little freaked out.

OMG that is so weird. Made me Laugh lots…

I’ve had many bizzare dreams…One comes to mind that i had the other day. I was being chased by a human monster. He cracked open my head and started eating my brain. I had a hammer in my hand (why i didnt use it i don not know) anyway i gave it to my friend beside me and he cracked the monsters head open. I ran away, as i was running i became lucid because it dawned on me that i wasnt injured.

Peace Sensi

Here are a few, from recent to many years old dreams:

I had a weird dream with a story similar to WoT (The Wheel of Time) combined with the storyline of the first Doom game. It was very weird, and near the end I was in a basement and met a person who I knew was an online friend that I had never met IRL that had commited suicide a few weeks before the dream. He held up a paper with my name written twice on it and said something about putting it somewere. I didn’t react at all in the dream. Then a bit later in the dream (just before the end) when I was talking to someone I knew in the dream but not IRL, and she said that she had found out that something would happen if someone putted a piece of paper with my name written twice on it somewhere after I had died. Then, after a short pause, she picked up a pice of paper and said “like this”. Then I read the paper and it said “name name”.Then I got really scared (terrified) and then woke upbecause the phone rang… It was my mom. :razz:

A few years ago, I remember being in a dream were I was in a room with dark (almost black) walls and a masked person(?) dressed in black crushed my head with an axe or something similar. Everything became red for a few seconds and then it was like nothing had happened, even thought I saw the parts of my skull lying on the floor.

Some time before that I dreamt about being in a daycare center (I was about 4 or 5 years old then I think) and all the children (includig me) were lined up, and waited with exitement for a person working there to use a weird knife to cut child after child’s bodies into pieces. After he was about to start, I went somewere else in the dream, (without my body in the dream, I think) and a while later I came back and saw my own body on a table. it was completely black and neatly cut into pieces. This didn’t concern me at all however.

I also remember a terrifying nightmare were a strange monster in an organic-looking cave were cutting me into two pieces. I broke apart and the upper part of my body slided down and I could see my legs standing up without anything above them.