LD4all promotion week, Oops, I meant Year

We all like using this forum very much. Why did we visit this site? To learn to lucid dream or to chat with the nice members here!

So what is this about? Promoting LD4ALL. LD4ALL has given us a lot, but what can we give in return? Promoting! The idea is to promote LD4ALL, to increase the number of members and to bump LD4ALL’s ranking on Google.

Not only this, but it will also spread the consciousness of Lucid Dreaming.

I please ask that you try to promote LD4LL, by taking actions to promote it this weak.

There are several ways we can all help to achieve this:

• Add a short link with the title “Learn to control your dreams!” which links to “https://www.ld4all.com” in your signature at other forums you post at.

• Offer the idea to your friends.

• Add a short link or one of the LD4ALL banners to your website somewhere. This also helps to bump Google in the Google rankings.

• Go nuts! Be creative.

Anymore ideas? Who will me join in promoting LD4ALL? :happy:

LD4ALL promotion weak? Seems a little insulting :tongue:

“I will!” /me stands up, unsheaths his sword, screams and raises it to the sky! “To the other various forums! Charge!!!” :crazy:

Heh, sounds like a good idea, I’ll join a bunch of random forums, put ld4all in my sig, then post a bunch of one word posts like “cool” “sucks” or the classic “lol”. Lets just hope the golden rules on vacation… :cool:

:tongue:

That wasn’t quite the idea. We don’t want to give LD4ALL a bad name now. :peek:

I work in internet cafe 3 days a week and all start pages are set to ld4all:)
If any of you is enough computer literate and have a little time i could also use wallpapers promoting the site.Something with a nice pic and words like"you can control your dreams" or similar.I myself have no idea how to do such thing but i know you people here are very talented.
I have 18 computers here,most of them are used whole day so i guess it might have some impact…so far start pages did not much…i guess foor some people this is kinda annoying when its not blank page(but i dont care,i set it regardless:)
ps.Actually the writing could be in polish cuz this country consists of bunch stupid ignorants so it would be good to make it easier for them(you can control your dreams in polish- Możesz kontrolować swoje sny- zajrzyj na ld4all.com)
just the idea.

Setting backgrounds is easy… just find somebody who has enough graphics skills to make it look non-lame. :smile:

But when people are paying by the hour for internet access (and expensive at that, compared to home) and they’re on the move, I wouldn’t expect many people to start browsing.