Odd way to fly

Has anyone ever tried to fly by holding your arms out and jumping? xD, in a ND I could more or less glide by doing that…Oo Like a rotated my arms a little to go up. xD It was cool.

Yea, I usualy do that :content: I find it more common that i succed to fly in a ND then LD ;Z Sometimes I crash when I try to fly while lucid.
In a dream I had some time ago I was going to learn some friends how to fly really high, so I jumped up on a 15 meter (or something like that) high building and flew up into space (!!), then down again, and when I came under the clouds, I could see all the continents and such. Really nice expereince.

Yep, I’ve done that, I’ve also flown using a pair of brooms like wings, all kinds of body kites and para gliders, even an umbrella.
The only way I’ve flown in LDs was more like low gravity jumping than actual flying, exept for the umbrella flying where I could rise by puling the umbrella.

I had a realy cool ND where my friends and I were playing with our new parachutes at a big grass field.
I ran on the grass and folded a part the parachute out on my back like mario does with his flying cape in super mario world, and started rising on the wind, higher and higher, and then I’d free fall for a while, doing backflips and stuff on the way down, then let the parachute out to stop the fall, and then do the flying cape thing to catch another wind and rise into the sky again, over and over again!

I’m always so happy when I fly in NDs, because I beleve I’ve found a way to fly IRL. Then I get dissapointed when I wake up.

When I fly it’s more like the movement you make while you’re swiming… in lucid dreams I’m okay at flying but I still need some work :tryfly: :grin:

When I fly, it is with my mind. I pay no attention to my body. I just ‘zoom’ around really fast.
I see a cloud in the sky, I zoom to it!
know what I mean? anybody?

:wizard:
#Six