My OBE ?

One day I fell asleep on my bed and I started having this dream.I was standing about 2 feet from my bed smiling surrounded by 3 Greys, my brother was outside in the hall with his freind playing with something on the floor and I remember thinking that I know thats what was really happening because the door to my room was actually open.I was just standing there enjoying the scene and I didn’t move.My boyfreind walked in, for a few seconds he just leaned against the frame of the door looking at me and didn’t move.Then he took me by the hand and gently led me over to the bed.He layed me down back inside my body and I had this weird feeling as I fell into my body like I was floating there and suddenly I woke up.I experienced self paralysis and I opened my eyes and couldn’t move, all I could do was breathe.After a minute it came back and oddly I wasn’t scared I was just a bit weirded out wondering what I had experienced.I thought about it again a few weeks later.

Sounds like you have been visited by aliens, expereinced a intense SP or had an OOBE.
Have you read the book Breakthrough by Whitley Strieber? If not, do so. He explains alot about the phenomena that you have expereienced. Aliens that make you have an OOBE so that you can meet witht hem and so on.
Or maybe you just had an intense LD. ^-^

You were out of your body.
You were, right? you know…I know you know.
When you leave your body you know with no doubt that you are out, no question! :obe:
But- when you come back, it is the memory of the experience that could make you think, “was that a dream? or…” :confused:

I good Idea is to set the intention that your clear memory from your non-physical body, will be clearly and fully transfered to your physical.
That way, you won’t have to go through the," I had an OOBE! or was it? Yes it was! or maybe a high LD?" :bored:

Be clear and focused, have no doubt about your experiences. :look:

#Six

If its an OBE you’ll know it, its distinctively different. Judging by your post i think you were dreaming you were out of your body. But then again you know yourself and your dreamer much better than i do.

That reminds me on my dream casez.
That is a dream which finish with going into your bed and waking up.
This one was very like this expirience:

“I was standing at the gate in front of our home, when suddenly I started flying through the air gone through the window (one breaking plop), into the room and through the ceiling (second breaking PLOP), and woke up in my bed. Was it an OOB or another dream??”
What you think???

THat is quite possible.

You probably were not concsious during the projection, and became concsious afterwards, it seems, and as your consiousness became back into one, into your physical body, you would have heard those noises…

-stranger