Fear creates monsters in NDs, but...

…your brain can actually work the same out in positive way.

I mean in dreams if you fear something, it most probably happens to you. So your fear makes it even worser. Recently i have experienced the opposite thing: your mind can create positive solutions even in NDs.

I think it’s due of my LDs so that i can analyze how my mind has owned control (unconciously) over the content of NDs in positive way. For example i chased a thief, and we kept running w/o much success of catching him. Then i thought: this guy is fat and in middle-age, so he will be tired soon. Few seconds later he stopped breathless and i caught him.

Tonight i saw a pc outside in the garden where my childhood home was. I thought: “The pc is running all the time. How is that no rain is harming it?”. And as a result of my thought i saw a shade over it what kept rain falling to it.

Another ND tonight: i took a bottle of vodka thinking that it’s a beer and took a big shot from it. When i realized that it’s actually vodka i was afraid of terrible feeling it might create (throat burning, and stomach giving aches). But the result was: no any harm done. So my mind instead of working to benefit my fear, worked to bring out the positive solution what i actually wanted.

Maybe it is very common in your dreams too. But as i happened to notice it frequently recently, i thought of dropping a thought about it here.

In my opinion, it’s a side effect of lucid dreaming. In NDs, though you’re not lucid, your control increases : you will take decisions you never would have taken before, make things change, practise skills, etc.
What is funny is that your new behavior can surprise DCs. In a recent ND, my brother and me were chased by a policeman. I told my brother that we had to jump in the sea from a cliff. I knew that the cliff was very high. I didn’t care cause I was sure it was impossible to die (a LD side effect). That’s why I gave this advice to my brother. When we jumped, my dream brother suddenly realized that the cliff was very high, and he was very afraid and cry something like : “Aaaaaaaarghhh ! You cheat me !”
I was so funny that it makes me become lucid. :smile: