IQ of the Lucid Dreamer

Your age adjusted IQ score is 116 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

It’s weird that always when someone posts an IQ test in a forum everyone who replies is above average, and half of them are geniouses. And that is without taking into account that most of the people who volountarily takes a test are probably much smarter than the average in the first place. If they forced random people to take it most of us would get an even higher IQ…

On the other hand this was really hard compared to most. The lowest i’ve ever had before on one of these tests was 128 i think. Oh and that was the danish mensa test. Which is for entertainment only of course.

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 23
Questions answered incorrectly: 7
Percentage correct answers: 76 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 138 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
You scored higher than 99 % of all the people that took this test

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 144.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be “gifted”.
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 100

WHOA! I think I cheated on the last one, I seem to remember doing it a few years ago… I’m not too surprised though, my older sisters IQ is something like 147…

oh how stupid of me…

I took it without reading that that test was timed! I had some errands too… so I thought I’ll be ok doing both… and then i got popups attack!!! So I ended losing it… I wasn’t even on question #20 :confused:

Is there some way to be able to retake that test? o_0

If you have Internet Explorer installed, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Cookies. This will log you out of every site (sadly) but the IQ test site will almost certainly forget you took it.

IQs really don’t matter…

Nor does size. It’s what you do with it… :smile:

Yeah it is true unless your life’s dream was to work in a science where you need extremely complex logical thinking. But people who want to become professors are a kind of their own and they are usually intelligent enought.

Where else in society do you need to be uber-intelligent? Politics? :smile:

Thanks! Let’s see if that works :happy:

Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 17
Questions answered incorrectly: 13
Percentage correct answers: 56 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 108 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
You scored higher than 69 % of all the people that took this test.

Your highest score was in Pattern Recognition.

Your lowest score was in Verbal (not surprising cuz I’m deaf).

Kinda strange cuz I got like 130 on other IQ test few months ago. shrugs

I kinda rushed it today though. shrugs

I don’t really care about IQ score cuz it doesn’t count your experiences knowledge (schema). :smile:

And I’m a natural LDer. shrugs

we should try that iq test from mensa :happy: and c the difference just for fun of it! :wink:

I got 119
best in math
lowest in verbal
What are these mysterious words?

I think I could do better, but this is OK anyway.

I don’t think this IQ has to be connected with LD, because dreams are not rational in that way, maybe visualisation score from test.

If lding was all about IQ, then i would not been much of a lucid dreamer.

I think i am fairly stupid, but still have quite a bit of lucid dreams.

But yeah, it probably does help alot to have a good memory and such.

Congratulations,
Your IQ score is 118

(from tickle.com)
I used to much brain power for today goes to sleep

i didnt realize it had a timer on it …damn do i feel stupid now…

Questions answered: 27
Questions not answered: 3
Questions answered correctly: 16
Questions answered incorrectly: 14
Percentage correct answers: 53 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 96 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 42 % of all the people that took this test.

hey ,thay also didn’t say that when you miss the answer you get -0.5 negative score, so your score is not so bad as it looks, if you knew that you’d probably put I don’t know when not sure.

I got an IQ of 96 (average 100)…

My LD’ing capabilities:

Good vividness and realism. Good legnth.
Bad control. Usually in based in my house (has rarely been outside my home town)

Your age adjusted IQ score is 97 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Aw well.

It seems most LD’ers are, in fact, all stupid :wink:.

Most of them are all stupid? Sounds like Sureal has a problem expressing himself… I wonder what that means. :neutral: :eh:

Think i got more than a hundred on the danish mensa internet test (“intended for amusement purposes”) by answering “alternative E” on every question.

I knew i was good,… just took a test and they told me 148…
Yipeeee… whatever… doesnt help me having LDs apparently…

Raven24