Urgh.

I’ve been improving my dream recall, without using a dream diary, but simply thinking about dreams and talking about them during the day.

The other night I tried the mirror reality check. My mouth was twitching about. But instead of becoming lucid, I thought “i’ll need to see a doctor about that.”

WTF!

lol. well if you dont have a DJ, I recommend getting one. that way, u can read about all ure old dreams. its fun to look back on them. and about the mirror RC, your mind is playin tricks on ya :razz:

:lmao:
heh, I think most lucid dreamers get frustrated by times like these.
I have SO many dreams where I see people from highschool. In my dreams I tell them “ooooh! I dream about you all the time. It’s good to actually see you again!” :tongue:

I have actually met up with people from highschool IRL, and I do tell them “hey, I dream of you and others a lot” :wink: I suppose I should start doing RC s then instead of continuing on like I’m not dreaming.

Heh, yea. Anyway, there’s a reason for me not wanting a DJ. I suppose you can check tomorrow because my finger feels lazy o.O

I think I’ll just leave the mirror RC for now o.O

Hate it when something similar to this happens :frowning:

Use the hand RC or the Nose RC i believe they are the most successful.

Don’t worry that just means that an LD is coming soon.

I’ve lost all dream recall because of stupid school, but I’m gunna start back tonight and hopefully get back to multiple LD’s per night.

Yes that can be very frustrating.

That is why I do not simply do RC ‘s during the day. Before you do your RC’ s take a minute to seriously question your reality. Look, see, hear everything around you. Really try to prove you are a wake. Then, think of your RC as your closing argument.

Good luck and happy dreaming

This is also why you should never take just one single RC…