Has anyone tried puffing the magic dragon? (u know what!)

I wonder how it is in an LD?

Tell me something interesting u tried to do in ure dreams.

Can LDs also have their backfires…like it helps us with confidence and phobias…but if u just destruct ppl in ure dreams…dont u think they wouldn’t think twice to do it in real life?

Also, how is being aware in real life…give u an LD…I know why…but I think of stuff constantly every day…I got something in my mind…but in my dreams…school, friends, etc…are not in my mind…its like a whole different scenario…u froget about everything…and u except everything to be what it is…

I havent had a lucid dream in like 3 months…I have never attained to…2night Im gonna do the WBTB.

Taking drugs in LD’s depends on whether you taking any in RL. If you have, it feels real. If you haven’t, your brain will try and contrust it the best ti can from your imagination.

Someting interessting I tried to do:

Make a t-rex apear (failed)
Have sex and not wake up (nearly succeeded)
Change the ‘background’ (succeeded)
Control a tornado with speech (succeeded)
Listen to unique music (succeeded)

Most of the time drugs feel how I remember them. Except for sometimes they don’t work =/. A thought occured from the previous post. I’ve been hit by tornados (well the building or whatever I was in was) countless times. Sometimes multiple times in one dream =/. I’ve had sex without waking up but always wake after climax, unless it’s a ND. As far as creating a Trex, once in an airport in a ND a GIANT alien/rancor from starwars burst through the wall while I was waiting in a security check line. That was the coolest giant destructive creature I’ve had in a dream.