Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Neat idea Q!

Will you be mad if I copy it when DV gets back up and running? We’ve got so much stuff just lying around gathering dust and cobwebs. Sounds like an innovative way to recover all that lost knowledge.

sureal: welcome to the librarians :smile:

seeker: sure, no prob :smile: Would be cool to see what hidden knowledge is around on DV :smile: Maybe we could exchange tutorials :smile:

or at least ideas for games and muffin recipes!

lol nice

mmm muffins :content: i want the libarians to make muffins! :neutral: o sorry :grin:

hands a muffin

NO! THE WILD TOPIC WILL BE FOREVER DELAYED!!11!

I’m avaluable at the moment :smile:

So I offer my help :smile:

Mystery

great mystery! you’re lucky i’m just in when you posted this so you are now a librarian :content:

gasp

nobody else to help me with WILDs!?!

:razz:

I would like to become a Librarian! I have extensive knowledge of the threads on the forum and try to read as much articles as I can, I’m sure I could be of use.

Hehe.

Indeed my good Sir.

Hey, Pedro still isn’t Librarian… why?

I PMed Q about the matter. No response as of yet.

I bet she has been a bit too busy to notice :wink:
She’ll hop on it as soon as she sees. :smile:

i’ havent seen your PM visiondreamz :confused:

anyhow, i haven’t seen pedro around after his come back - Pedro, i’m waiting for you to become a little more active before adding you to the librarians.

Ah, my bad PasQuale. It seems my message never actually went through. I speculate this as I see no copy of the message in my sent box. I do remember writing the message, but it matters not to this purpose as you have become aware by other means. :bounce:

yes, i would like to be a librarian, but I haven’t been that active either.

Id like to be a librarian, i havent posted for a while but now that im back id love to.

In my opinion I am ready to be a librarian. I am much more active now and Christmas break is fast approaching.