First full control lucid dream

Hehe thx from ya all :cool_laugh:
Another question: That nite I fell asleep at 0:30am my alarm rang @ 5am (as it did for 8days now) (so 4.5hrs to have REM there) then WBTB

Last night I fell asleep at 11:30am and set my alarm to 4am but the result was a very weird dream there (I dreamed I was in a Cartoon but didnt notice it dammit ^^)

Now my question: shall I keep my alarm for 5am (as it used to be) or 4am to awake during REM?

Hope you understand what I mean :wink:

Honestly, you should wake up 6 hours after you fall asleep. Waking up too soon causes you to wake up in the 10 min REM, which is followed by a NREM sleep…not good. :smile: Best to wake up later when you have REM for the rest of the time.

I remember my first dream was like that. But it was in black and white. Back then I didn’t know about spinning.

ye hope the next one will last longer :wink:)
It was just too great :cool_laugh:

im so jealous… :cry:

i hope to have a LD soon :smile:

you will kraid. just keep working hard on methods and stay focused. not trying to brag…but i had another LD last night :razz: it was pretty kickass. heheehe. GL to all!

i’m also jealous…
hey, ZeroSky , where’d you buy that book? and is there a german version of it ?

I’ll join that jealousy club.

hey Lateralus…you don’t need the book. I have a pdf version of it. I can send it to you through email or messenger if you want.

Also…for those of you who are jealous and not having any LDs…I highly recommend using WBTB with MILD and WILD. Gives you like a 80-90 percent chance of a LD. Check it out :smile:

Congrats on your LD! :cool:

Things only go up from here now, trust me. Once you get the “thirst” (hehe, I sound like blade :tongue: ) your lucid chances and dreams only increase.

Happy dreaming.

Hm dont be jealous, didnt have a 2nd one in 10 days now :confused: hope it wasnt my last 1 ^^

To the book: I dont think there’s a german version, I’ve bought it from Amazon (EUR 17,50)

Finally got my 12 dreams for my DD ^^ :smile:

whoa , that would be so cool , if you could send me the book through email , bendrumming . thanks , i really appreciate it. :content:

i’m not sure , if you can see my adress in my profile , anyways it’s : schlesi@vype.de

thanks again

Ok…I’ll send it now :smile:

If you’re still looking for the book, check here: ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8872

Thanks , but i’m already reading :smile: .

great… ive been looking for those books forever. Excuse me, im gonna have a lucid dream now. Gnite :smile:

I too, have an easy time getting LDs, but I am yet to keep one for very long. I got my first LD on my fourth try, but 1.5 months and 5 more LDs later and I still can’t keep one for more than a few seconds.

Gimmeh! lol jk, could I have a copy please? (oh, asked nicely yah gotta do it now :wink: jk)

if you have the time

sscope@gmail.com

I think staying calm is very important, if you get too excited (which is easy) you just wake up.

ZeroSky, could u be so kind and send it to me too? It would be great if u could :smile: lirels@zeona.lv