Flying, and Twin Towers?

YAY! I flew last night!!! I had a ND about part of my school burning down and me walking in hallways. Then, I did a RC to make sure this was all real, and I becamse lucid! I got exctied and started to fly down the halls. I then flew out the front door and flew really high in the sky. I then stood on a cloud and looked at my fake dream world. I remembered things from RL…such as wanting to go through a mirror and wanting to make things appear. So…I jumped off the cloud and flew down in to a city. I tried to make a mirror appear using “powers”…but i couldnt really manage. Instead…I think I made a huge glass bowl appear… Yeah…so I went in to all these buildings looking for a mirror. And couldn’t find one. So I gave that up and started to create mass distruction. I blew up a lot of cars and killed a few DCs…hehe im evil at night. And then after doing that, I flew up more in to the sky and then decided to land on a building. It looked familiar… There was another building just like it standing next to it. I flew off the building to get a better view of it. …and… I noticed it was the World Trade Center in New York. I was questioning a lot…and then got back on the building. Then I hear a strange screeching noise and I look to my right. [Lost Lucidity]. There was a huge airplane coming for the building and right before it touched the building, I woke up.

ok…few things here. This dream started out fun and exciting…but it kind of brought me down when it turned in to the September 11th attacks. When that plane was coming…it was probably the most frightening thing that I saw. I wonder why my dream turned in to that…

YIKES!!

This is very strange. The night of the anniversary attacks (or night before? Not sure.) I had an LD where I blew up a building. I had meant for it just to collapse, but instead it blew up by a plane flying into it. It was only when I awakened I realised the date.

Nah. Seriously i think that more, or less we are concious about the date, so if someone who at least read, or watched news about the tragedy sees in ND, or in LD something about that, it’s not weird, but pure product of our mind. Sorry for de-mystifying your dreams :tongue:

Hah, that’s kindda typcial for our sub-c to do something like that…