tingly and floaty

I am trying to have LD’s but i always wake up the second i become lucid.

when i wake up i have this floaty tingly sensation through my Whole body. It feels like im on laughy gas but even more floaty and tingly.

what is it?

That is probably sleep paralysis, when the mind has woken up, but the body hasn’t yet. It’s quite normal, and happens every time you go to sleep, but it is normally not remembered as we are unconsious most of the time it is happening. If you wake up like that again, you can probably use it to induce a Lucid Dream by performing a WILD technique, so it’s really a good thing for your LD attempts.

wow, that’s awsome. I guess when i wake up from failed lucid attempts like that, it’s not over and i may actually have a better chance. thanks. maybe it will happen again tonight, hopefully, thanks!

This is perfectly normal. You can try and enter a dream lucid through this (look in the WILD topics).

Anyways, it’ll go away in time. This always happens when you start LD’ing - you wake up as soon as you’re lucid. it goes away though, and you’ll be able to stay in the dream anyway.

thanks