Blinking as RC

It can be unimportant, but in my last dream I noticed, that I didn’t blink at all… I just felt I looked rather strange with blank wide-opened eyes. And I want to ask if this feeling can be a RC. In real life, we cannot stay long without blinking or at least an urge to blink. In dreams, we don’t have to blink at all and can stay this way as long as the dream lasts.
If it could be a RC, it wouldn’t need any special movements (which sometimes are improper) and any special environment… just your own eyes. But it takes rather long time, and it is unlikely it would be possible to say (especially in a dream) that the time passed is enough to decide something. I just wonder, maybe, someone already tried something like that and in did not work…

its true ilana in rl you blink and in dreams i never do, or almost never.
so yes it could be used as a reality check, when it works it works, try it!
I find it quite well thought of and original :smile:

Jeff

I bet you that as soon as you stop to check that if your blinking, you will start too, whether or dreaming or not…

But, hey, I may be wrong :happy:.

I dont know sureal, i never blink in my dreams, but i get your point, some will confuse themselves being verry suggestive.

Dang, you were right… I my last LD I blinked like hell. But, to be just, other RC I tried in that dream didn’t work either, so, maybe, it still can be useful sometimes… :shy:

I’ll try and pay attention if I blink or not in LD’s.
And what about squinting in LD ? Do you see 2 dreams ? And if you squint for a long time, do they begin to differ or not ? :smile:

that’s interesting, I’ve felt my eyes open and close in a dream but never blinking. I’ll see what happens next time

My first LD I had was on accident, but when I realised I was dreaming I wanted the dream to end(because it was scarry). I blinked in my dream and in turn I blinked in real life, causing me to wake up. I don’t know if it was just me, because I did not realise one could control thier dreams untill that point.

blinking can steal your visuals :sad: