Jactacio Capitis Nocturna...

Seems like the habit I have while sleeping has a name. I found it while searching for sleeping disorders.

I seem to have both that and Restless Leg Syndrome. Boy, what a freaking loser I am…

I wonder if this makes it much more difficult to induce an LD. Anyone know some good information on sleeping disorders and lucid dreaming?

I have the leg thing too. it makes it impossible to WILD, but other than that, it doesn’t affect my dreaming.

That site keeps throwing up evil software at me 3 times every time I load a page… annoying.

Oh, I’m sorry. I have pop-up blocker/adware blocking software. I didn’t realize.

Pop-ups? Forget IE, and get Netscape, or Mozilla :smile:

end of ad pause :tongue:

I think I have Restless Leg Syndrome too. Sometimes I get it several nights in a row and sometimes it only happens once in a month. Some nights it can be really annoying and it’s almost impossible to fall asleep. But once I had a really cool experience with it, I my leg kept jerking every now and then and I was really close to falling asleep. But since the leg kept jerking I kept seeing HI for almost 30 minutes :cool: before I finally fell asleep. I think the leg must have jerked 20 times during that time and the jerking wasn’t even that annoying anymore because I was expecting it so that I wouldn’t fall asleep.

So sometimes it might even help you and sometimes it just makes it harder to fall asleep.

Both of your sleep disorders could be annoying if you try to practise WILD, but they have probably no effect on DILD techniques.