Does a lucid dream seem like real life?

Does a lucid dream feel as if you are in real life?

It can feel as real, or even more real than WL

There are degrees of lucidity.
It’s important to know that. Some lucid dreams seem virtually as real as when you are awake, but this is not always the case. In fact these incredibly lucid dreams take some practice to achieve usually. Usually you will find that you drift in and out of lucidity within a dream. But you can increase your lucidity within a dream by simply making some statements within the dream such as " I will increase my lucidity now!". This really works - try it.
Good luck.

I like exactly how nickspry has described it. :smile: Hallstrom is also correct, but it’s not the most usual case.

hi jimjim142, and welcome to ld4all :wave:

It can jimJim, mostly they differ in quality :smile:

i would say that allmost all degrees of lucidity feels like real life because you mostly feel that you are There, but with diferent degrees of sences. (in lower degrees of lucidity you don’t see as good as in the real life for exampel)

Believe me, lucid dreams can be very very real. On many occasions, I was about to jump off the balcony, and I stopped and did tons of reality checks, to make sure that I was really dreaming, because what I was seeing was just too real. But as the others said, not all lucid dreams are as real.