Funny things that have happened to you in a LD?

Sadly, o so sadly I went to bed one night and I was having a dream. The dream ended and I woke up. I did the clock reality check and it was like 12:59 when I looked at it and then when I looked back it was 1:00. Stupidly I though it was an LD. I was reading in some other topics that people have tried to make holes in the walls. So I go up to the wall and hit it with my fist. Ouch that really hurt! Then I remember the RC where you hold your nose. I hold my nose and guess what! I cant breathe. Sadly and in pain I slowly go back to bed…

hehe you must feel stupid. something like that happened on one of the first nights of practicing LDs… I thought I was dreaming and went to the bannister on the second floor, which overlooks the bottom floor entry hallway. and I was gunna jump off of it to fly…but right before, I did a RC to double check. And what do you know, wasn’t dreaming. :razz:

OUCH :cry: I can say that I haven’t done anything like that, yet :tongue: and bendrummin58 it’s a good thing that you did a RC before jumping out of the window :grin:

eek, luky you didn’t jump, it would be hard to explain the reason (if you survived) :tryfly:

(ps. that smily is so cute)

So far, I’ve been smart enough not to do anything like that…