Pedro is back! [was: Where is Pedro?]

…last post by Pedro:

What happened to The One?

Pedro’s in New York, getting ready for Game 1.

…wait a second.

what’s game 1?

Pedro likes to take a break it seems, but last time he came back…

Is it possible that he got bored of LD’s?

Yes. Maybe he had another accident…

he dreamed himself into another exsistance.

He hacked his brain and forget about us and LD’ing…

Hit by a truck, I suppose.

Does anybody know this Pedro personally? If they do does anyone know his full name?

I think I know him, he was the one who told me about the site! Does anyone know where he is from? This year I stayed in Britain with my friend Tommy and he was into lucid dreaming and so was his friend Peter. Peter was in a coma earlier this year but the last I heard of him he was fine

I have Tommy’s email address and speak to him a lot, I’ll ask him if it’s him and what he’s doing

Wow! So you know Pedro? We found him! :cool_laugh:

(I think he said he’s from Scotland, so that’d be him… )

Wooyay for scotland.

If its him then I kinda know him but he aint really a friend… More like a friend of a friend. He told me about the site and he sold me this laptop! He’s best friends with my friend Tommy. I emailed Tommy to see what’s happening but he hasn’t got back to me yet. I have Pete’s mobile number… out of the people who know him pretty well on the site is there anyone who lives in Britain?

Why does this guy have this post made anyway? Has he been away long?

He’s the most successful and famous LD’er on this site (which is why he got the One joke at the begining).

He’s managed stuff in his LD’s (around 80 a month) that are just plain amazing (eg. hacking his own brain and creating a false memory).

He designed a whole new tech (VILD) that has proved to be pretty successful.

He had an extremely popular DD.

He’s generally just a nice guy :wink:.

…Or maybe he was lying all along, haha.

“a friend of a friend”? :eh: Not very good evidence :content:.

Indeed. And no I don’t know him, Scotland is a big place, but I think I remember reading that he lives in Edinburgh in one of his posts a while back. But that was about 6 months ago, when I had just joined, but I might have imagined or dreamed that, so don’t quote me on it.