New WILD tech?

I think I’ve accidentally found a new way to WILD. I don’t know if it’s new but I will describe it anyway. I usually WILD by “zooming” into HI and then I’m in a LD, but it’s hard to get stable HI that I can zoom into. And if I get HI I usually don’t get SP and if I get SP I only get HI if I can stay in it for quite a while. But I usually wake up from the SP before that happens.

But today and maybe 1-2 times before today I’ve opened my eyes as soon as I’ve reached SP and I was in a dream :cool: So the tech is very easy to do if you can get SP, just open your eyes and you are fully lucid in a dream :grin: And I guess that this only works after you’ve been sleeping for a while, I’m not entire sure about it though. Try and see what happens. I had SP atleast 5 times this morning and I opened my eyes during the last 3 times and I was in a dream. Once I was still in SP in the dream, but after a while of fighting against it I could move :content:

Good Luck if you try this :smile:
And sorry if this isn’t a new tech :sad:

A friend told me something like what you’re describing : he “opened” his eyes while he was in a SP, and it was a lucid dream. But it was during involuntary SP.
Hmmm… and I have a beginner question, JaRoD… :clown: how do you know you have reached SP ? :shy:

Well that’s easy, you can’t miss it :wink: I get intense vibrations all over my body. And I just happened to have SP too this morning, I didn’t plan it so it seems to be the same as your friend. I don’t know if it works if you voluntary induce SP. But I will keep trying and then I will edit my first post :smile:

I like the :clown: smilie, it just so funny looking.

That smilie scares me…

And I seem to be almost immune to SP… despite trying loads of times. Nor have I ever had it naturally…

LOL ! Stare at my eyes… :clown: :clown: :clown: Trust me…

JaRoD, it must be the same thing, cause my friend very often get SP. I didn’t understand why he had to “open his eyes”… It always made me laugh when he told me. :smile: