FINALLY! First LD turned to Multiple ones

hey, i just joined this forum today, though ive been reading it for weeks. i used to lucid dream a lot as a child, but havent had one in the past 5 years or so. today, i got home from class around 1 pm, having been up since 6 am, and decided to take a power nap for a couple hours. i used the MILD technique while falling asleep and ended up dreaming about me and my friend driving around. something triggered me to realize that i was dreaming and i looked at my friend and said, “ha! you’re just a figment of my imaginination!” then i woke up, laying in bed, and though to myself “wow…almost there.” then it occurred to me to perform a reality check to make sure it wasnt a false awakening. i attempted to put the fingers of one hand thru the palm of my other, and much to my delight, they went right thru. i promptly threw the covers off, and raced outside to try out everything ive been wanting to. flying came first. anyways, to end this, i “woke up” multiple times and did various activities in my dreams. it was amazing. tawnee stone anyone? :cool_laugh: but anyways, i just wanted to tell people to keep at it if theyre getting frustrated with their experiences. it’ll happen, just keep trying. happy dreams everyone.

That sounds very nice :good: I think I usually miss my FAs because I never remember to do a RC when I wake up :sad:

Well done :grin:.

Gotta love become lucid in FA’s :smile:.