Motivation lost

If you could do anything, what would you do?
One year ago, before I had my first LD, that was an easy question.
I wrote a long list of things to do in my lucid dreams.
All the impossible things that would be possible in my dreams seemed so fantastic and I was really looking forward to trying everything.
Now that I am able to have LDs, nothing feels that incredible. It’s like when I’m finally able to do anything, it doesn’t seem that special.
It reminds me of a quote by Marilyn Manson:
“When all of your wisher are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed”

Well, for starters, lay off the Manson and listen to some Beethoven, Mozart and Bach.

Why not try to pursue the more spiritual side of lucid dreaming, find your spirit guide, talk to god, discover the meaning of the universe. Predict the future, share a dream with someone on the other side of the world, on another world, on another plane of existence.
Or ignore me and do none of the above, heed the advice of someone else instead :smile:

Or Elvis, or anyone but Marilyn Manson.

Have you read the “lay down your supernatural powers” topic in the lab?
I think it could be a nice idea for bored dreamers to try to go with the flow instead of taking control

haha that post looks silly now that I’m sober…
Anyway, thanks for the tips :smile:

btw, I don’t listen to manson. I write wierd things when I’m drunk.
I should put an alco-lock on my omputer.

post in different color when you’re drunk so we’ll know :tongue:

You’re spelling was impressivly good seeing as you were drunk :wink:.

There is NOTHING wrong with Marilyn Manson

I like some of mansons songs. and i love his art. that’s all i can really say about him. If you are bored just get lucid in a dream and go with the flow. just walk around and find all the the things that are weird. freak dream characters out. pretend you are the main character in waking life.

I agree. Do something spiritual. Don’t always have an adventure. Do something unique, such as discovering your spirit guide. as mith said. :wink:

You need to give LDing a break and get back to it when you feel more motivated…