phone calls in LD's

Has someone already tried picking up a phone and dialing a known or random number in an LD? What happened?

I’ve recorded only one LD (actually it was very low-level) where I tried to use a phone. It was a pay phone, and it didn’t work. :sad:

I did try to call someone in on my last lds with my cell phone, but whenever i got to the last digits of the number, it showed wrong number or the last number got erased :bored:

Seems like the dream wanted to make fun of me for some reason…

I don’t ever even remember using a phone in a dream ever… Weird

i read somewhere that when you get a phone call in a dream, the person who is calling may be trying to express a thought to you - which they can’t get thru to you in ordinary reality.

This has proved to quite often be the case in my dreams - and I have learnt things from my friends. I have been able to ask them about these thigns and -and they have agreed that this was on their minds.

Only ever got one phone call, in a lucid dream. I didn’t get the chance to pick up the phone though.

I also remember being given a phone in a normal dream, that enabled me to see two places at once. I could talk to a friend, and see both the environment I was talking in, and the place that they were in. It was quite cool.

^ That sounds like a sit-com.

Tonight i had a dream in which my father called me on my mobile phone. He talked to me about software piracy. I told him that this is not such a great problem for me… :grin: But finally he succeeded in making me a bad conscience.
At first i just had him on the phone but after a while he appeared where i was and i talked to him sitting in front of me and with the phone on my ear. :smile:

cu,
Amoebe

Did you decide to give up software piracy or will it take a few more dreams? :smile:

Sounds like cool idea-im gonna try it!!!:slight_smile: